Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Matt Hancock is a hands-on kind of man.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Don’t you believe it. The lefties are filled with righteous indignation and holding the moral high ground.:)

……. Depending on your definition of leftie, of course,

What's that got to do with the former Health Secretary disobeying the social distancing rules he implemented and leaving his three small children without a father at home?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
[MENTION=396]WATFORD zero[/MENTION]
This is why I will not discuss Brexit

Sorry, been away in Glasgow for a long weekend. I can't see why the post you quoted would stop you discussing alternatives to the Northern Ireland protocol with me over on the Brexit thread :shrug:

Happy to continue the discussion, but over on the Brexit thread as don't want this thread going off topic :thumbsup:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Sorry, been away in Glasgow for a long weekend. I can't see why the post you quoted would stop you discussing alternatives to the Northern Ireland protocol with me over on the Brexit thread :shrug:

Happy to continue the discussion, but over on the Brexit thread as don't want this thread going off topic : thumbsup:

Why didn’t you PM him if you didn’t want to disturb the thread?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Because it wasn't a PM I received :dunce:

I see you had another exciting weekend. Some things never change :bigwave:

Meanwhile back on topic…..

Matt Hancock video leak will be investigated - Brandon Lewis https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-57628523

Ps it’s so you to come on here in your look at me style and tell your fans that you’ve been away [emoji23]

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Please remain on topic.

You have already furnished us with details of your trip to Scotland, which was not required.

Thank you.

You are, of course, correct. I simply wanted to explain the delay in my reply because it's not as if every NSC poster is on NSC every minute of everyday :shrug:

Hope the job hunting is going well, but I really must be off, long trip and dinner imminent. Maybe someone else can keep you entertained on here :thumbsup:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Following on from Hancock’s marriage breakup, and as Diane Abbott hinted last weekend, Michael Gove & Sarah Vine are divorcing.
Thankfully there are no videos.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Following on from Hancock’s marriage breakup, and as Diane Abbott hinted last weekend, Michael Gove & Sarah Vine are divorcing.
Thankfully there are no videos.

My mate, who stood next to Gove in the heads at Wimbledon a couple of years ago reckoned Michael has a right ankle spanker,
Ike a baby’s arm by all accounts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
My mate, who stood next to Gove in the heads at Wimbledon a couple of years ago reckoned Michael has a right ankle spanker,
Ike a baby’s arm by all accounts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Always thought he was the biggest cock & that's saying something in a government overflowing with big cocks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here