Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matchday ticket prices for Cardiff and Barnsley

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
South stand- £30

West stand lower- £36

East stand lower- £39

Any ideas why East stand seats cost more than West stand? Also £39 for the East stand sound a bit steep- what were they last year? Twenty something?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Just been looking trying to find away fans prices but they're not on either Cardiff or Barnsley's site yet, presuming they'll be around £25

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
East stand more expensive due the higher calibre of supporters who sit there :)

Jul 13, 2012
Just been looking trying to find away fans prices but they're not on either Cardiff or Barnsley's site yet, presuming they'll be around £25

Away fans are in east stand lower and south so pay 39 and 30. why should they pay less than us? we're charged the same at away grounds so they should pay the same.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think the price will be £28 which includes the £2 transport levy. Looking at the stadium plan for the home sections there doesn't seem to be loads of tickets available for Cardiff and Barnsley. I think they will sellout before next Friday.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I think the price will be £28 which includes the £2 transport levy. Looking at the stadium plan for the home sections there doesn't seem to be loads of tickets available for Cardiff and Barnsley. I think they will sellout before next Friday.

Away fans are in east stand lower and south so pay 39 and 30. why should they pay less than us? we're charged the same at away grounds so they should pay the same.

It is £39 in the East & £30 in the South. I think they have to sell the East tickets first, and work round block by block.

Any blocks not sold are potentially available for Home fans.

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
Thirty nine quid?!?!? That's an absolute joke. Glad I got my season ticket now.
Jeez, that is bloody expensive.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
South stand- £30

West stand lower- £36

East stand lower- £39

Any ideas why East stand seats cost more than West stand? Also £39 for the East stand sound a bit steep- what were they last year? Twenty something?

Proves what good value for money the season tickets are

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I think the club have got those prices so wrong it's £36 pound to watch Arsenal (cheapest seat but still all good views) in the premier league . Hate to think what prices the club think they could get away with if we got promoted be careful were not all mugs

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Tbf now we have a bigger capacity I am not surprised the season tickets have been priced more attractively compared to pay on the day.

I think lots of people including myself, realised last season if you intend to go most games ST is the best option. Those who just come to one or two games pay the premium for the privilege. After all, there will be a fair few disgruntled "fans" next season if we were to struggle.

"fans" that if they had not brought the ST would not be putting there money in the club.

Say we're are bouncing around 15th-18th at Xmas next season. I personally know 3 or 4 who would stop comming.

This way the club have the money for the season even if there will be some big gaps if things don't go to plan.

I think it's perfect pricing.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I think the club have got those prices so wrong it's £36 pound to watch Arsenal (cheapest seat but still all good views) in the premier league . Hate to think what prices the club think they could get away with if we got promoted be careful were not all mugs

Also forgot to mention the reason why there's no atmos at places like arsenal & Chelsea anymore it's because the real fans have been outpriced and premiership grounds are full of plastic tourists who'll pay £40 /£50 for the odd game but have no real passion for the clubs it's just a day out like a trip to the theatre hope we never become one of those clubs

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Also forgot to mention the reason why there's no atmos at places like arsenal & Chelsea anymore it's because the real fans have been outpriced and premiership grounds are full of plastic tourists who'll pay £40 /£50 for the odd game but have no real passion for the clubs it's just a day out like a trip to the theatre hope we never become one of those clubs

I guess it rather depends on the standard of football you want to see. You will be cheering if we don't make promotion.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I expect the away attendances to plummet. Those that came last season won't be as bothered, add the number that complained about transport and then add on the price hike! I really do not understand how your justify £39 for a football match, let alone a second tier game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here