Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"massive" unexplodeed car bomb in central london....

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
I was planning to go up to London today ironically..

At least they are finding these things as opposed to us being notified about explosions.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
lets just hope they leave a very visible trail. at the end of last month,i was at a club by the trocadero(so very near where the haymarket car was) and the amount of people you get milling around there/piccadilly circus...i can really imagine the potential for damage.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Hyde Park, Park Lane both evacuated, still not sure if the car contains a bomb or is just linked to the haymarket car.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Local radio says the police have found a second bomb near Hyde Park.

BBC news24 saying that the car in Hyde Park does not have a device in it, but is linked to the first one at Haymaket.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
What makes me laugh is on the news (BBC1) is they’re saying who could of done it, don’t know if to cry or laugh, I know who done it, it was the white ‘oap brigade’ fed up with the soaring council tax.

f***ing MUSLIM PRICKS.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
What makes me laugh is on the news (BBC1) is they’re saying who could of done it, don’t know if to cry or laugh, I know who done it, it was the white ‘oap brigade’ fed up with the soaring council tax.

f***ing MUSLIM PRICKS.

Nice to see you not jumping to conclusions.

I mean you're most probably right but we DONT KNOW YET.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
Nah, that's just common sense.

No, it's not just like the BBC saying we've had a nail bomb attack before in 97. Basically they're saying it could be a white supremacy group. Everyone know’s they're trying not to upset the ethnics, i.e. Muslims.

Funny the Police have know said they have seen the suspect fleeing the car, why no description, colour, height, age? You know, to warn the public to be on the look out for this evil individual.

Wouldn't have anything to do him being 'MUSLIM' would it and don't want to upset the Muslim community.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

f***ing MUSLIM PRICKS.

bbc.co.uk said "The Irish" as a possibility earlier. Only two problems...

1: IRA men were, by and large, British subjects
2: That ended in 1998....

Dandyman

In London village.
There was also something going on in the middle of Piccadily Circus at approx. 1630. Not sure how significant or otherwise.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
bbc.co.uk said "The Irish" as a possibility earlier. Only two problems...

1: IRA men were, by and large, British subjects
2: That ended in 1998....

At least the Irish took it and accepted that being Irish in England would mean being stopped and searched and they and us all got along. None of this political correctness that we have now under this Labour Government. Old white woman being searched boarding a plane at Gatwick because they think she might have planted a bomb in her toy dog.

We all know it’s the Muslims who planted it. Its like it’ll be announced after consulting the Muslim community asking if it’s ok if we say it’s a Muslim Asian we’re after. Back before Labour then the Police would just kick the door down and arrest the suspects. No questions asked, questions asked later.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
At least the Irish took it and accepted that being Irish in England would mean being stopped and searched and they and us all got along. None of this political correctness that we have now under this Labour Government. Old white woman being searched boarding a plane at Gatwick because they think she might have planted a bomb in her toy dog.

We all know it’s the Muslims who planted it. Its like it’ll be announced after consulting the Muslim community asking if it’s ok if we say it’s a Muslim Asian we’re after. Back before Labour then the Police would just kick the door down and arrest the suspects. No questions asked, questions asked later.

It wasn't accepted particularly gracefully, though!

The irony of being stopped in an Irish reg car in Manchester by the coppers, and my dad handing over his temporary Greater Manchester Police ID card (was "on loan" from the govt. here over fingerprinting systems) in the mid 1990s... watching a cop go from arrogant to shitting bricks was fun.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003

That's bullshit. I mean...it worked so well when they used to get the wrong people and say they were IRA, remember?

Anyway, I think the police still would kick down the door and arrest the suspects, but they don't know WHO did it right now.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
It wasn't accepted particularly gracefully, though!

The irony of being stopped in an Irish reg car in Manchester by the coppers, and my dad handing over his temporary Greater Manchester Police ID card (was "on loan" from the govt. here over fingerprinting systems) in the mid 1990s... watching a cop go from arrogant to shitting bricks was fun.

I know it wasn't particularly accepted well but most of the Irish population over here and especially London then they understood and accepted it. The Muslims on the other hand think we're persecuting them. the law biding Muslims have nothing to fear but was going to say a minority but it's the majority who think it's ok their counterparts bombed London on the 7/7. A recant poll among Muslims say they back the July bombings.

You wouldn't get that outcome from the Irish community. And at least the IRA gave warnings to 99.99% of their bombings unlike Muslims who want to see as many human beings slaughtered as possible.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Suspect on CCTV leaving the car was described as a black man smartly dressed in a pinstripe suit. That area of London is smothered in CCTV, but don't expect to see photos until the SyServices have had a chance to go and find him themselves.

99.9% of the IRA bombs were phoned in warnings first? Bollocks. They twigged pretty quickly that actually phoning a warning with no bomb saved resources, or they waited until the area could not be cleared - then they released press statements saying that they had phoned before detonation. They also used to phone in crap - trying to get the SyServices to move people from one area into a funnelled blast zone.

The Irish hated the Stop and Search policy because it made them victims in their own country. The Irish over here also hated it because it made them pariahs - "no dogs, no blacks, no Irish"?

Granted, the mentality is different here, but until this Government wakes up and realises that dialogue is not the way forward, we are going to be forever scared of our own shadows. They do not want to talk, they do not want to make concessions - their avowed goal is a global Muslim state, to the exclusion of all others. The hardliners don't accept the Muslim Council, etc - they take their orders from Allah, so some fat politico is not going to get a look in.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Plenty of CCTV in Central London and plenty of DNA evidence on an unexploded bomb and in the car carrying it - somebody's going to jail for the rest of their life :thumbsup:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Plenty of CCTV in Central London and plenty of DNA evidence on an unexploded bomb and in the car carrying it - somebody's going to jail for the rest of their life :thumbsup:

or until they can say there human rights have been breached and some half assed judge agrees and releases him into a life of luxury

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here