• I'm Off To Paint My FENCE

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Trigger said:
Intersting how the IN's are getting less and less percentage wise each week.

Keep printing propaganda often enough and it does turn the youngster's heads.

Some of us have seen far far worse.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Get rid, seems to have lost the plot. Dosn't know who to play or where to play them. Very worrying

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Yorkie said:
Keep printing propaganda often enough and it does turn the youngster's heads.

Some of us have seen far far worse.

I don't understand that argument. Just because we used to be rubbish and play at Priestfield, does that mean we shouldn't expect more now?
I think the vote for MM to leave will massively increase next week, after seeing numerous teams, in lower divisions, get results, play with passion and also exciting attacking football, in the FA cup over the weekend.
I've watched about 10 left backs 'who could do a job'. I'm fed up of all the excuses, he's gotta go and I would like to see one of these managers given the chance at a Championship club, whist we are still one.

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Who actually expected to win many games at the begining of this season? It was always going to be a tough time, if you thought otherwise i think you should go see a doctor!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
n1 gull said:
I don't understand that argument. Just because we used to be rubbish and play at Priestfield, does that mean we shouldn't expect more now?
I think the vote for MM to leave will massively increase next week, after seeing numerous teams, in lower divisions, get results, play with passion and also exciting attacking football, in the FA cup over the weekend.
I've watched about 10 left backs 'who could do a job'. I'm fed up of all the excuses, he's gotta go and I would like to see one of these managers given the chance at a Championship club, whist we are still one.

Dick Knight will never go for a manager already in a job so that leaves people out of work.

I wasn't even talking about 1997. I remember being in the 3rd division south for years and years.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Anything to do with support?

Home games against current top half: W1, D1, L5 = 4pts/7games
- unbeaten 2/7

Away games ... ... ... : W1, D5, L3 = 8pts/9games
- unbeaten 6/9

Info from:

http://stats.football365.com/dom/ENG/teams/BrightonAndHove.html

I only get to (northern) away games, have never been to Withdean, so can't directly compare. Often seem to make more noise even when outnumbered 20,000 to 1,000! eg Leeds, Stoke, etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here