Votes: 65 45.1%
  • Magoo OUT

Votes: 49 34.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 28 19.4%
  • I'm Off To Paint My FENCE

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters

The poll is of course changing as more and more people who actually saw the game today log on.

It was similar to the Saints, you can't fault the effort and organisation of the team, or the job McGhee is doing with his limited squad.

But we are weak defensively down the left (it's were we've lost the winning goals in our last two games), and we don't have anyone with a goalscorer's composure up front.

McGhee in reality can do nothing about that unless he has the resources to plug those gaps in the squad.

If he is given the chance to sign the right players, I think we will stay up this season comfortably. If we don't, we will continue to scrap away like we've done for our first 25pts and it will go the wire.

Either way, I'm going to enjoy supporting a squad of players giving their all in adversity :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:albion: :albion: :albion: :albion:

Last edited:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
McGhee has to go and give a new manager time to turn things round.

I am grateful to McGhee for the promotion, for bringing in a couple of talented players and for his hard work but with every manager there comes a time when he has taken the team as far as he can and he starts losing the plot.

Go now, please.

Sep 18, 2003
Going to stay with McGee at the mo - although I am drifting to the undecided camp. Couple of match day strange decisons - why El Ab? why leave Kerry getting skinned?

I guess longer term - why havn't we lined up some transfers? I'm getting a little tired with "I'm looking at some players", "will look to get some new strikers, a new [insert player position]"

Why arn't they here yet?

Either way, I don't think we had a bad performance today - except why can't we hit the "Barn Door". Strikers need to look at themselves.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Lindfield what do you mean by Why El-Abd?

I thought we played some nice football at times and were fairly entertaining to watch. I just think our heads are down a bit after losing so many in a row.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
As above, I am going to keep the faith, but I am beginning to change my opinion here!!!

Think he possibly has two more games to bring the fans opinions back, next one being Leeds Utd!

:nono:

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Come on for f**k sake why don't you all jus support McGhee then we can all get behind the whole team and we might get some results?

Ever though of that?

McGhee IN!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
lander14 said:
Come on for f**k sake why don't you all jus support McGhee then we can all get behind the whole team and we might get some results?

Ever though of that?

McGhee IN!
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Another thing, we dominated the whole game, in my opinion McGhee didn't do anyhting wrong today if you need to blame somebody blame the people that don't get behind the team!

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
lander14 said:
Another thing, we dominated the whole game, in my opinion McGhee didn't do anyhting wrong today if you need to blame somebody blame Mayo

Slightly disagree there. As soon as I saw the forward line up and Mayo in defence I did worry. But short of changing Mayo at half-time I thought he made the right changes and we looked a lot better.

MM does need to sort out his best team and go with it. He also needs to get in a LB. But these are the only two things I he is doing wrong as far as I can see. Support MM and support the team.

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Les Biehn said:
Slightly disagree there. As soon as I saw the forward line up and Mayo in defence I did worry. But short of changing Mayo at half-time I thought he made the right changes and we looked a lot better.

MM does need to sort out his best team and go with it. He also needs to get in a LB. But these are the only two things I he is doing wrong as far as I can see. Support MM and support the team.

Changed it to the fans:angry:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Until today I was in favour, but such a bad performance and lack of tactics against a poor team - have to say OUT

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
fleet said:
Until today I was in favour, but such a bad performance and lack of tactics against a poor team - have to say OUT

What are you on about?

It was a good performance!!!!!:censored:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
lander14 said:
Changed it to the fans:angry:

Thats about right. It appears only other clubs have supporters, we have moaning f*** wits who can't get behind their own team.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
lander14 said:
What are you on about?

It was a good performance!!!!!:censored:

I don't really want to suck Landers cock but once again he's right.

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Les Biehn said:
Thats about right. It appears only other clubs have supporters, we have moaning f*** wits who can't get behind their own team.

I'm not saying it's all the fans because there were quite a few standing in and around me singing our hearts out

I think we need to get all fans to get behind the team saturday!

Once more McGhee IN!!!!!!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here