Votes: 104 65.4%
  • Out

Votes: 55 34.6%

• Total voters

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Out (just)

I think the time as come to look elsewhere. I think we have a good core bunch of players, but he doesn't get the best out of them and some of his decisions are mind-blowing.

Two weeks ago he praises Gary Hart for bringing the best out of the coka-cola kid. So what's he do, change his position, then today leaves him out all together, and plays CKR and McCrapon together. Result, two lazy players strutting around without a clue or care between them.

Another reason we have 7 senior strikers, of which Malongo is out on loan and will never come back, McPhee aint good enough, Jake is too lightweight and young at the moment, one is always injured (Argie) and the other three are so lazy and so far up there own arses they could brush the back of their teeth from there. And he still wants more!!! Haven't got any full backs good enough to play, yet he still signed Strikers in pre season. You need at least 4 full backs at this level, Mayo is not good enough, Dodd's always was going to be a bit part player due to injuires so we need at least another 3.

Too many players are showing disent and getting away with it. The keeper refuses to be sub, should have been told to f*** off and never return, Leo can't stop whinging and telling everyone how great he is, and McCrapon gets sent home on his own, and they all get away with it. All three of them should never wear the colours again. If you refuse to play or show the manager disent in the Albion Stripes you should be told to go.

What we need is a harder manager in the mould of a Brian Clough type, someone who won't take shit.

Give me 11 Gary Hart's, whilst not the most gifted player we have, at least his type will run themselves into the ground for the cause, unlike the lazy ***** we have up front at the moment.

I'm waiting for our commentary team to do a Ron Atkinson, because theres a bit of truth in that, certainly where the Albion are concerned.

Rant Over and Out.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
London Irish said:
That is bollocks, he had a much bigger transfer budget than us in League 1 - but don't let facts get in the way of your goonery, it's too entertaining :lolol:

No he didnt - read the interview.

Referee!!! said:
Saved Franchise FC from relegation last season

He is a good manager - underrated by Bris fans - but I hate to tell you that MK Dons sit 24th out of 24 in League one tonight - stop embarrassing yourself, eh? :lolol:

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
London Irish said:
The guy we got sacked from Bris? :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

The New Year cabaret has started early :lolol:

Oh, if any you goons just had one bit of backbone between all of you to show some faith and loyalty :)

Took longer than I thought for MMs shadow to come on and sing his praises.

Give you one thing though LI McCammon won a couple of headers in the first half and they went near to one of our players pit he can't play football on the ground. Did he stay in the dressing room at half time didnt see much of him in the second half, although he wasnt the only one.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Read his interview in the programme this year. He was told he had no money at Bristol City he built a team around loans, free transfers and honest TRIED and TESTED players.

Errr no. He splashed out big money on Lee Miller who was a flop and went back home to Scotland. He also spent a lot on someone else that season. Wilkshire? They spent over a million that season.

Miller, untried, untested, scottish striker, 750k wasnt it? And then sent him packing. GREAT signing. :rolleyes:

Mr Burns said:
Out (just)

I think the time as come to look elsewhere. I think we have a good core bunch of players, but he doesn't get the best out of them and some of his decisions are mind-blowing.

Two weeks ago he praises Gary Hart for bringing the best out of the coka-cola kid. So what's he do, change his position, then today leaves him out all together, and plays CKR and McCrapon together. Result, two lazy players strutting around without a clue or care between them.

Another reason we have 7 senior strikers, of which Malongo is out on loan and will never come back, McPhee aint good enough, Jake is too lightweight and young at the moment, one is always injured (Argie) and the other three are so lazy and so far up there own arses they could brush the back of their teeth from there.

Too many players are showing disent and getting away with it. The keeper refuses to be sub, should have been told to f*** off and never return, Leo can't stop whinging and telling everyone how great he is, and McCrapon gets sent home on his own, and they all get away with it. All three of them should never wear the colours again. If you refuse to play or show the manager disent in the Albion Stripes you should be told to go.

What we need is a harder manager in the mould of a Brian Clough type, someone who won't take shit.

Give me 11 Gary Hart's, whilst not the most gifted player we have, at least his type will run themselves into the ground for the cause, unlike the lazy ***** we have up front at the moment.

I'm waiting for our commentary team to do a Ron Atkinson, because theres a bit of truth in that, certainly where the Albion are concerned.

Rant Over and Out.

You do realise OGH was out with illness today, don't you? :)

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Mr Burns said:
Out (just)

Another reason we have 7 senior strikers, of which Malongo is out on loan and will never come back, McPhee aint good enough, Jake is too lightweight and young at the moment, one is always injured (Argie) and the other three are so lazy and so far up there own arses they could brush the back of their teeth from there. And he still wants more!!! Haven't got any full backs good enough to play, yet he still signed Strikers in pre season. You need at least 4 full backs at this level, Mayo is not good enough, Dodd's always was going to be a bit part player due to injuires so we need at least another 3.

Rant Over and Out.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
keep mcghee in. as above he brought us up and kept us up. now he can keep us up again. he has done this with the cheapest (fact) and smallest (fact) squad in the championship. so why anybody would think we were gonna be in anything other than a relegation battle beats me. ok we lost against the bottom team today but at least we are still not in that bottom 3.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Turkey said:
Errr no. He splashed out big money on Lee Miller who was a flop and went back home to Scotland. He also spent a lot on someone else that season. Wilkshire? They spent over a million that season.

Miller, untried, untested, scottish striker, 750k wasnt it? And then sent him packing. GREAT signing. :rolleyes:

its all relative. they could afford it like we could afford to waste 150k on an argie lump

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
AS EASY SAID, BUT THE PATIENCE IS WEARING THIN............today was a bad performance from the gaffer........didn't do anything to counter the 2nd half onslought which won the game for them.:nono:

BensGrandad said:
Took longer than I thought for MMs shadow to come on and sing his praises.

Give you one thing though LI McCammon won a couple of headers in the first half and they went near to one of our players pit he can't play football on the ground. Did he stay in the dressing room at half time didnt see much of him in the second half, although he wasnt the only one.

Nice to see you turn up to this BINFEST, Grandpa Simpson, it wouldn't be the same without you :lolol:

Yeah, Big Mac won just two headers today, didn't he? Aren't you embarrassed to be as ancient as you are and still posting as childish comments as the teenage goons on here? Still, maybe you'll become their cult hero :lol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
London Irish said:
He is a good manager - underrated by Bris fans - but I hate to tell you that MK Dons sit 24th out of 24 in League one tonight - stop embarrassing yourself, eh? :lolol:

With a game in hand. Just like our division its only 6 points separating alot of sides.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Mr Burns said:
Out (just)

Rant Over and Out.

hart was ill today and coldn't play. he couldn't play him upfront against qpr as carole was injured and we had no-one else to play right wing.

thought mcammon did well today,tries hard and won loads of headers...i think we all knows his talents are limited though.

agree with most,although he cant just throw knight and mcammon out of the club as we have no-one else.....any good

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
London Irish said:
teenage goons on here?

im 33 and entitled to be a little pissed off with clueless magoo although big mac had his best 45mins today

Last edited:

Mr Burns said:
Not I didn't, but that still doesn't explan why, when he finally finds 2 strikers that work together he changed it.

Are you talking about Luton now? Surely you must direct your angry, unfocused comments at today's setback? :)

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
London Irish said:
Nice to see you turn up to this BINFEST, Grandpa Simpson, it wouldn't be the same without you :lolol:

Yeah, Big Mac won just two headers today, didn't he? Aren't you embarrassed to be as ancient as you are and still posting as childish comments as the teenage goons on here? Still, maybe you'll become their cult hero :lol:

Instead of slagging people off and trying to belittle them why don't you say something constructive .

You really are the biggerst TWAT on here.

Legend

Prince Of Darkness
Jul 5, 2003
Lancing
In. Lets see if he gets anyone in during January.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
London Irish said:
I think Danny Wilson is a class manager. The worst thing he ever done was take the job on at MK Dons. They are going out of the league whoever is the manager. I still think Danny Wilson would be a good choice for us.
I really hope McGhee turns it round, but although we all knew we were always going to be near the bottom, I think this side is good enough to be lower mid table. He can't seem to get it out of them. Therefore as harsh as it is, a change is needed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here