Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mark McGhee, Mark McGhee! Mark Mc-Gheeee, Mark McGhee!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
and round and round and round this incredibly tedious chain of posts about the same f***ing arguments with the same boring as hell users goes on and on and on and on.............................

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mark McGhee, Mark McGhee! Mark Mc-Gheeee, Mark McGhee!

Storer68 said:
Lack of funds!!!!!

We blew 150 grand on a player that none of us have seen start a game yet.

i could simpathise with the "pleadingpoverty" angle if we hadn't wasted it all on a player that can't even get on the bench!

Obsess about El Turi if you want, but the debate has moved on.

Albion Dan said:
and round and round and round this incredibly tedious chain of posts about the same f***ing arguments with the same boring as hell users goes on and on and on and on.............................

How wonderful it is then that this thread is rescued by thoughtful posts such as yours.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
trueblue said:
Well, knock one off for a penalty. And another I think was from a yard when Jarrett hit the post. So that's the grand total of three others.

What, and they don't count? Given that one of the main defences of Robinson is that he gets into good positions (and then fucks up), this is a bit of a curious assertion ...

trueblue said:
It's really only finishing that's let him down so far... he'd have more than Leon comfortably otherwise.

There's not much to choose between them as far as I can see.

What, apart from touch, strength, positioning, passing, heading, crossing ... Yup, the child of gold is comfortably better than Leon. Don't get me wrong, he's got potential, but any comparison between the two is ridiculous at the moment.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Albion Dan said:

Start a thread about something new or dont read it, its your choice!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
He won the BBC SouthEast coach of the year award.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
He won the BBC SouthEast coach of the year award.

A midget in a sea of pygmies, some folks here would say.....

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
London Irish said:

Hannibal is taking the percentage call to be pessimistic but a factor he forgets is our good away record. It is no fluke, we play better against teams coming at us and leaving space for our flair players up front. We have a chance, even against the mighty Reading :D

I just think that Reading and to a degree Sheffield united are a class apart this season. I think we can points off anyone except these 2 teams (As illustrated by Watford in 4th? who weren't that good at all)

If we get a point I'll be delighted - A Spurs away type performance is required to get something from the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here