at home
fuckkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttt

they wont let us put real player on our company lap tops

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
McCammon is spot on , fair play for being truthful ...

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
For some reason that wont play on my Real Player

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
He is dead right about the whingers in the crowd, though, fairplay Macca.

"I'm just fed up with it," he says, and he was speaking for the other players, too.

Hear hear.

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Does he get quality balls from the midfield? Not enough!

Plus, he is still unfit and has not been fit at Brighton, due to various injuries.

That won't appease the whingers, but I thought he did himself proud.

Last edited:

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Probably wont play for us again after that phone call but fair play to him. Just goes to show that what people say when they slag off the players can have a detrimental effect on the team as a whole and evidentally doesnt do anything for team morale.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
He was so right when he was asking Harty how many crosses were put into the box in the whole game. 2 that I remember, and that has nothing to do with the way Burnley played - if a team puts 11 men behind the ball the attacking team can still get crosses in, they might not be very effective but they can still get them in the box.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Yes people ARE whinging, but I have to say last night I was in E Block for the first time in AGES (Normally sit in the North) and there were only a few voices piping up constantly, again, a demonstration of those who 'shout the loudest'.

What I find is more detramental are the jokers who pipe up with 'Oi McGhee when you selling Lynch you fat Jocko clown' which then gets the usual ripple of laughter and these idiots are encouraged to go on.

Saying that, the fans pay more than most to sit in the cold and rain in cramped shit awful conditions, I'm not sure that McCammon whinges on a Friday afternoon when he is picking up £1500 for didley squat.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
It's not as bad as I remember. McCammon handled himself reasonably well. However, if they'd had someone other Harty responding, they could have made McCammon look ridiculous. They could have just asked some of the following questions:

Are you saying Mark, that you've received no chances or that you just don't take them?

Do you honestly feel the contribution you make in games is worth your wages?

If you had to pay an equivalent proportion of your wages to go and watch a player such as yourself play in the way you do, would you feel the right to criticise?

Seeing as you have never been prolific at any point in your career, is this a result of your never having received good service at any club you've played at?

You say it takes 7 or 8 games to in your rhythm, in which case how do players like Colin manage to score? He has never played 8 games in a row has he?

Yous ay you only hear criticism at games? Why do the players always go to lengths to say how great the away support is then? Why does the away support always break into sussex by the sea when we concede away from home?

The fella is thick enough that he could have tied himself up in knots and deifinitely been sacked today. Shame this opportunity wasn't taken to get him on his way out the door more.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Have to say McCammon came across pretty well, and Harty you did backtrack on what you originally said about him not being good enough for the top 2 tiers.

Regardless, I personally dont think Mark is the man to be starting games for us, but is defiantely an assett to bring off the bench with 30 mins to go.

The funny thing is now, the Anti McGhee brigade are also largely the vocal Anti McCammon brigade so now they must be feeling very confused about who to back on this one :lolol:

LDH

Sep 22, 2004
the full harris said:
It's not as bad as I remember. McCammon handled himself reasonably well. However, if they'd had someone other Harty responding, they could have made McCammon look ridiculous. They could have just asked some of the following questions:

Are you saying Mark, that you've received no chances or that you just don't take them?

Do you honestly feel the contribution you make in games is worth your wages?

If you had to pay an equivalent proportion of your wages to go and watch a player such as yourself play in the way you do, would you feel the right to criticise?

Seeing as you have never been prolific at any point in your career, is this a result of your never having received good service at any club you've played at?

You say it takes 7 or 8 games to in your rhythm, in which case how do players like Colin manage to score? He has never played 8 games in a row has he?

Yous ay you only hear criticism at games? Why do the players always go to lengths to say how great the away support is then? Why does the away support always break into sussex by the sea when we concede away from home?

The fella is thick enough that he could have tied himself up in knots and deifinitely been sacked today. Shame this opportunity wasn't taken to get him on his way out the door more.

Agree with this 100%..

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Quite articulate for a professional footballer ??? but slagging off his fellow 'crap' team mates and the 'whinging' supporters wont have done him any favours at all.

Doesn't seem to change the fact either that he is totally and utterly out of his depth at this club. :nono:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I dont think he slagged off his fellow players to be fair, he said as a unit they arent creating chances, and as a result the strikers arent scoring.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here