Status
Not open for further replies.

D

Deleted User X18H

No No No ..........don't hold back say what you think don't be intimadated

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I HAVE stopped posting but am coming out of retirement for this one.

STEVEN is CORRECT.

McCammon is SHIT.

He tries hard so you cannot fault him for that and it is not his fault but he is simply NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Brighton fans have become desensitised to crap because of the fact we have no money. We accept shit.

If he scores the winning goal against Ipswich that keeps us up he will still be shit.

If we had a decent forward instead of him we would be safe already.

bye again.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Safeway said:
f***ing useless pile of SHIT. He's an embarrasment to our football club and to mankind in general.

C U N T.

Whereas you on the other hand do mankind proud ???

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He was awful yesterday even Mrs Hut commented that mini's Under 7s have more of a clue than him.

Oh and he can stop bringing that note from his Mum matchdays saying he is exempt from closing down defenders for whatever reason.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Beach Hut said:
He was awful yesterday even Mrs Hut commented that mini's Under 7s have more of a clue than him.

Oh and he can stop bringing that note from his Mum matchdays saying he is exempt from closing down defenders for whatever reason.

Deja vu :jester:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
:lolol:

Bruce Lee Wannabe

Nov 10, 2004
Brighton
Didn't think he was that bad yesterday. Ok he didn't work as hard as Virgo but he got back a few times and helped defend well and didn't think he looked that bad overall. Still a long way off match fitness as just when he seemed to be getting on track he caught an illness. I have plenty of faith that McGhee can get the best out of his players and don't think McCammon will be any different.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Mark McCammon is the WORST player to have played for us in this division (either this or last time). I'm too young to know about the time before that, but he just simply doesn't have a clue. He is unfit, he doesn't know where he is meant to be running, he can't shoot, for a man of his size he is pathetic in the air, LEON wins more headers!, he is clumsy, he has the touch and control of a sunday league centre half, he is about as prolific as an inpotent monk, he is an embarassment, he is a disgrace, he is lazy and, personally, I OBJECT in the EXTREME to my paying his wages when I believe many of the crowd around me could do a better job AND they would do it for free.

The argument, Mr Rangdo, of 'well, you do a better job then' is childish. Safeway is NOT as professional footballer and does NOT pretend to be, Mark MacCammon however IS and DOES.

I heard yesterday from someone or other that Joe Doolan apparently once dressed an actual Sainsbury's supermarket trolley in McCammon's shirt and boots and put it in the middle of the pitch whilst they were at Millwall together. He is a JOKE amongst teammates as well as supporters.

WHY is it that we could not have played Leon up front with Virgo and had Jonesy out on the left. Surely NOONE can claim that this would have been in anyway more ineffective than McCammon.

and WHERE has this argument of us always winning wuith McCammon gone? Oh yes, we have lost SIX games in a row.

:SPITTING BLOOD:

oh, and whilst we're at it, that referee sums up the type of person you have to be to become a professional referee, a single minded, arrogant, know-it-all, officious WANKER. If noone, and I mean NOONE, not a player, not a supporter, not a journalist, not Andy Townsend knows why you have given a penalty then it HOW can he have thought it was? Scum.

AND Stadium opposers, you must take great joy in seeing us losing. Pathetic, the LOT of you, I can just about take Falmer residents being opposed, but some tree hugging COCKMUNCHER from Hove or somewhere entirely unaffected can just take a running jump for all I care. Ill informed, undereducated, condescending letters to the Argus, pathetic.

AND, Brighton and Hove council, if we have to halt our roof conversion (causing great expense and the flooding of the house during a storm because we still have to have a tarpalling as a roof in winter when the project was begun in Spring and supposed to finish in the summer) on my house to make the dorma at the BACK of the house SLIGHTLY smaller even though someone 4 doors down has a bigger one than the originally planned one because we are in a 'CONSERVATION' area, how the DICKENS do you work it out that we should be ENFORCED to have unsightly wheelie bins on the PAVEMENT outside each house?!! Feel free to consult the residents you jobsworth, clueless idiots.

AND Christiano Ronaldo, I have NEVER found myself in the position where I would actually take a perverse PLEASURE in seeing your career ended with a reckless challenge. Not McGleish, not Johnson, not anyone. I appreciate he is an extraordinarily talented footballer but the self loving look on his face as he pulls off his 'look at me mum' flicks just fills me with rage. He is encouraging a nation of kids to play like POOFS. The sooner Viera crunches into BOTH your legs, breaking them in 15 places, the BETTER.

AND if ONE more, and I mean ONE more dog owner does not clean up after their dog has done a STEAMING TURD on the pavement anywhere near my house, I will personally cut their dog in half, RE-INSERT said excrement and sew the dog back up again with the owner's PUBIC HAIR.

:angry:

think I might need therapy.

DannyBhoy

Jul 5, 2003
Burwash, East Sussex
every other team in the championship have got atleast 1 quality striker (apart from rotherham which is why there where they are and where we are now)

we have not got 1, which states why we have not scored more than 2 goals in a game this season!

as for mark mccammon - i got nothing to say about this bloke apart from he is f*cking rubbish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here