Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mark Duggan "Lawfully Killed" According to Jurors

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Rigby is a protector and spreader of corporate controlled capitalism, Duggan's lifestyle is one of the symptoms.

you know another symptom? the ability for you to sput any old rhubarb in public without finding someone kicking your door in. lovely isnt it?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Rigby is a protector and spreader of corporate controlled capitalism, Duggan's lifestyle is one of the symptoms.

One is not good or bad, they both just 'are.'

Rigby is dead, so he is not a "protector and spreader". He was killed in cold blood on the streets of London without a weapon, not in the Middle East. Duggan was a criminal who was killed on the streets whilst carrying a gun, which although he had disposed of, was an unknown fact when shot.
One was a serving soldier, not in combat, the other was a known criminal who was breaking the law.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
One was a serving soldier, not in combat, the other was a known criminal who was breaking the law.

one was a corporate pawn ready to go anywhere to kill upon an order. ROOT
one had a criminal record but was not in the middle of crime. SYMPTOM.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
you know another symptom? the ability for you to sput any old rhubarb in public without finding someone kicking your door in. lovely isnt it?

My comment requests an intelligent reply, because its truth. To be honest, if someone wants to be violent to me, that is again, another symptom.......but types like Rigby are part of the root causes. Probably needs too much contemplation or research to ties these things up.

...and much easier to shout at black criminals and love white soldiers......and hey, its a footbal forum....what else does one expect.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Hey Hybrid. Do you think we should do away with our armed forces?

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Hey Hybrid. Do you think we should do away with our armed forces?

yeah.....no need really.....the last invasion of England was over 60 years ago and even that was funded by English Banks.

Look at Costa Rica with no army - never get in any rucks.......but the issue is the agenda / greed for growth by the central banks and corps = war.

Why does this equate to war? Because they want infrastructure contracts, more countries under the central banks, more oil and gas, and more weapons system sold......because this is growth, and growth is a key to capitalism......and heroes like Rigby are gatekeepers of a toxic system.....whereas Duggan is a result of such a competitive and greedy system.

Duggan and Rigby are linked to the same system, but many call one good and one bad. Effectively, Rigby helps create the Duggans.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
yeah.....no need really.....the last invasion of England was over 60 years ago and even that was funded by English Banks..

Actually a little longer than 60 years sir....try a touch over 200.......

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's a little embarrassing when someone who has such strong feelings on a subject has so little in depth knowledge of it. Perhaps they are second hand opinions.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
It's a little embarrassing when someone who has such strong feelings on a subject has so little in depth knowledge of it. Perhaps they are second hand opinions.

WWII was an 'attempted' invasion. If you want a proper invasion then you are referring to the Battle of Fishguard in 1797 I presume?

Of course it's second hand knowledge - i was not alive in the war nor the BoF - and doubt you were either. History is second hand sources, unless you have time machine you pillock.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
WWII was an 'attempted' invasion. If you want a proper invasion then you are referring to the Battle of Fishguard in 1797 I presume?

Of course it's second hand knowledge - i was not alive in the war nor the BoF - and doubt you were either. History is second hand sources, unless you have time machine you pillock.

You certainly missed the point there. I meant that they were opinions you'd heard others say and you just jumped on the bandwagon without checking them out for yourself. I'm just waiting for you to say that we shouldn't have got involved in the Second World War.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
As far as the Police knew, he still had the gun and, according to the taxi driver, he got out and initially tried to run. I believe according to the pathologist his wounds suggested he was shot as he was turning to face V53 who then fired. As far as I can see, the only way this scenario could be deemed unlawful is if the Police saw him throw away the gun and then shot him and there is no evidence to confirm that is the case. Even then, they would have to be satisfied he only had the one gun.

I know what your saying, and at the end of the day duggan wasn't doing much to shift the odds in his favour.

There are two elements to this story that don't compute for me - first the whole "believing he had a gun", I just don't get how that can be seen as a grey area. Holding an object is pretty black and white, it's either there or it isn't. I could even accept if he was carrying something that looked like a gun. Once you know he wasn't actually holding a gun the only logical conclusion is that they're shooting people by guesswork at best. At worst they knew because he'd collected a gun they could just shoot him regardless and use their get out of jail free card............

Which brings me onto the cover up. Why can't they just tell the truth about things. The whole concept of policing is based on trust and every time there's a cover up or their stories don't ring true or they release information to the press with the intention or smearing someone it just reduces that trust.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I know what your saying, and at the end of the day duggan wasn't doing much to shift the odds in his favour.

There are two elements to this story that don't compute for me - first the whole "believing he had a gun", I just don't get how that can be seen as a grey area. Holding an object is pretty black and white, it's either there or it isn't. I could even accept if he was carrying something that looked like a gun. Once you know he wasn't actually holding a gun the only logical conclusion is that they're shooting people by guesswork at best. At worst they knew because he'd collected a gun they could just shoot him regardless and use their get out of jail free card............

Which brings me onto the cover up. Why can't they just tell the truth about things. The whole concept of policing is based on trust and every time there's a cover up or their stories don't ring true or they release information to the press with the intention or smearing someone it just reduces that trust.

The Police don't help themselves sometimes and the use of cameras will eliminate a lot of doubt should something like this happen in the future. Part of the problem is the immediate demand for information. In this case, one of the witnesses who said to the BBC Duggan had a gun but then later retracted that and stated that he had a 'blackberry', all seen from a window nine stories high. I'm not sure you can tell from nine stories the brand of a phone!

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
You certainly missed the point there. I meant that they were opinions you'd heard others say and you just jumped on the bandwagon without checking them out for yourself. I'm just waiting for you to say that we shouldn't have got involved in the Second World War.

Not true, i've not read those opinions anywhere....i came to them myself.....its simple logic from taking a broad view of things.

Regarding WWII, i agree with defending ones land and property........but most know that WWII was created by large western banks.....and nobody should really kill for bankers gain.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
An American cop shot somebody recently for arguing with him...I think our police do a pretty decent job ....mostly....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here