Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Marcus Rashford abuse on social media.

Jan 30, 2008
Is this same action to be bought into real life, I wonder? Do we need to ensure racism is ended by having maybe a section of a football terrace for black people and a section for those who are white? Maybe extend this out into town planning and have separate areas for them to live in?

That's already happened in London ,certain areas would be unsafe for white folk to venture into and that was 20 years ago
Regards
DF

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Broadly speaking.....

1) Ignore it, sticks and stones innit?
2) Come off social media completely, let your football do your talking?

For football players like Rashford that pursue a public image wider than just football, he will have to accept that by entering political territory he is choosing to expose himself to more abuse.

This board is not immune to abuse football related or otherwise, and it’s moderated. Trying to moderate social media GLOBALLY is a fools errand. Rashford should take succour from being able to run down to the cash point to check his balance in his new lambo or whatever...........that got to make him feel better.

Multi millionaires whining about how bad their life is will never be a good look, regardless of how fashionable it is these days.

The only thing worse than a dumb racist is an educated racist.

Suck it up, sad sack.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Im intrigued by this and I swear I'm not being a clever p???k about it, genuine question.......

The vast majority of comments on this thread are suggesting that people on twitter that carry out such acts should have been identified prior, been unable to post (due to algorithms) and faced lifetime bans if they slip through the net.

Now I know the first two are complicated. However, it sounds like the user you refer to has received a ban for racism but is now back in action after a suspension. Isn't it time the policy was reviewed and made into a lifetime ban for such things as racism, homophobia etc?

It is a mystery to me that someone with multiple bans including a whole year for trolling, has a nazi user name, and only ever posts peek-a-boo quips in favour of racism, football hooliganism, and other extreme right wing tropes is allowed to post.

Apparently he's a good bloke in real life. That must be it.

It has also been said that das reich does more harm to his causes by posting on NSC than he does good. In view of that I'm happy for him to spaff away, while I keep him on ignore.

I pity the poor mods, having to monitor him for infractions, though. What a waste of time. At least his posts are brief, even if they are meaningless rather than succinct :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Name them.

I thought I'd read his post.

I think he must be scared to go to Brixton or Brick lane ???

What a booby :shrug:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Im intrigued by this and I swear I'm not being a clever p???k about it, genuine question.......

The vast majority of comments on this thread are suggesting that people on twitter that carry out such acts should have been identified prior, been unable to post (due to algorithms) and faced lifetime bans if they slip through the net.

Now I know the first two are complicated. However, it sounds like the user you refer to has received a ban for racism but is now back in action after a suspension. Isn't it time the policy was reviewed and made into a lifetime ban for such things as racism, homophobia etc?

They just keep coming back. Beach Seagull has re-registered on at least three subsequent user names despite the account "Beach Seagull" not actually being banned. I suspect the traffic warden jokes wore a bit thin and he started to be ignored on that handle.

I strongly suspect Bushy is back. It will be at least his fourth account.

You can ban the user name but not the person so, perhaps, as you and I would both agree that racism is dull and dumb. then join us in challenging and ridiculing it. Should be easy, no?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
They just keep coming back. Beach Seagull has re-registered on at least three subsequent user names despite the account "Beach Seagull" not actually being banned. I suspect the traffic warden jokes wore a bit thin and he started to be ignored on that handle.

You can ban the user name but not the person so, perhaps, as you and I would both agree that racism is dull and dumb. then join us in challenging and ridiculing it. Should be easy, no?

Bushy seems to now have a 7-letter username beginning with H.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

I appreciate that morons who run multiple accounts under VPN's etc are always a pain, but there are twats in every area of life.

Obviously I don't know what [MENTION=20155]Clive Walker[/MENTION] is thinking, but it could be that he is referring to posters who are banned temporarily for racism, then continue to post more racism under the same account, are given 'last chances', banned temporarily again, then allowed back and are always quite prominent on every race fishing thread like ...... er ........ this one ???

Particularly when there is no record of their previous bans in the moderating thread.

Last edited:

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I spend a fair amount of time in London although I’m fortunate enough to spend much of it in South Kensington where I work although I do sometimes have to venture into south London .

I don’t get the impression that even the more gritty parts of London like Lewisham etc are no go for people that are white , although I can imagine some people may feel intimidated if a large group of teenage youths in hoodies and on bikes go past you on the street shouting aggressively. Not something I’ve ever seen in South Kensington but have witnessed in lewisham twice .

Trust me there are some parts of New York that are far more dangerous . Fortunately none of these areas are in Manhattan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here