Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Marcus Rashford abuse on social media.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Tories out

[tweet]1414655312074784785[/tweet]

Heard this on the radio earlier. Tories virtue signalling now, yet earlier saying "some people think that taking the knee is correct and others feel it is political and wrong. Both views are valid". **** Right Off. Craven jobsworth wankers.

Good to see the football contingent, including Mings and Neville (and he did it a few days ago too) giving HMG the kicking they deserve.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Interesting point - it's not just Patel, it goes much wider. It was almost impossible to get any Tory to condemn the booing of taking the knee. Casting my mind back a few weeks, it was excruciating listening to one after another being interviewed, each in turn refusing to condemn the booing. I hope they feel thoroughly embarrassed and ashamed of themselves, but I somehow suspect most won't. Things started to get rather bleak during the Brexit referendum campaign. Farage and his cronies ensured the debate focussed on immigration (and race). Gradually, over the past five years or so, many mainstream politicians have played the populist game, and allowed racism to become "acceptable". I hope the reaction from the likes of Mings will perhaps be a turning point. It at least gives some hope, at last, after an extremely depressing period during which the UK (or rather, England) has become a rather nasty, intolerant country.

This. ****ing conservatives. It's always the same. It took an iconoclast liberal (Churchill) to save us from the shitweasel thundercuntery of small Nev Chamberlain and his little piece of paper.

"I have signed a weasel document that keeps me safe while the rest of you can go hang". Tories. I hope the **** on here whose emogi is some Boris bum-lickery is ashamed of himeslf. He won't be, though. Because he's unfortunately endowed in the mind tank.

I exonerate the social conservatives, the fiscally prudent, the anti-anti-semites, the folk who don't want unions running the country, and some others, in my vituperation.

Political tories, though, you can get in the sea.

I resigned my labour membership in the noughties and voted 'other', before the loonies took over labour (when Mr Tony found god, the fool). You tories should do the same. Rebel. Then they may give their heads a wobble. Probably not because 'winning' is their only agenda.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
This. ****ing conservatives. It's always the same. It took an iconoclast liberal (Churchill) to save us from the shitweasel thundercuntery of small Nev Chamberlain and his little piece of paper.

"I have signed a weasel document that keeps me safe while the rest of you can go hang". Tories. I hope the **** on here whose emogi is some Boris bum-lickery is ashamed of himeslf. He won't be, though. Because he's unfortunately endowed in the mind tank.

I exonerate the social conservatives, the fiscally prudent, the anti-anti-semites, the folk who don't want unions running the country, and some others, in my vituperation.

Political tories, though, you can get in the sea.

I resigned my labour membership in the noughties and voted 'other', before the loonies took over labour (when Mr Tony found god, the fool). You tories should do the same. Rebel. Then they may give their heads a wobble. Probably not because 'winning' is their only agenda.

This Tory MP is with you:

[tweet]1414689752968802313[/tweet]

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I think we are screwed now because the internet is a worldwide phenomena anyone can post and theres literally millions of trolls about. I just don't believe most of the online hate is from English people. I think racism exists but is nowhere near as bad as people make out in this country. And I don't believe that anyone would be attacking random black people in public because 3 missed penalties. That's ludicrous.

It is ludicrous, but if you are a racist with violent tendencies, you don't need much of a reason.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This Tory MP is with you:

[tweet]1414689752968802313[/tweet]

Excellent.

Labour have cleaned themselves up. Somewhat. Now, a bit dull. There are worse sins.

The tories have to start somewhere. Boris' bollocks in a blender and his head on a pike in parliament square is the bare minimum for me. A traitor to the British people, for allowing so many to die from Covid. Facilitating, in fact. Through carelessness. I can forgive foolishness, and even some carelessness, but repeated carelessness is unforgivable. And that's just for starters. Brexit anyone? Like the Carpenters sang, it's only just begun.

The unions (well, mine has just triggered another campaign to boycott Isreal, the cretins)? Work to do. I think, personally that they are ****ed and I am likely to resign from mine soon, after 35 years. They pick at Israel like a five year old with a scab on a knee. Only it isn't their knee. It's the knee of a boy who lives some streets away. Hey! Children! Leave that knee alone!

Liberals....back off the niche issues like legalisation of cannabis, FFS. Nobody apart from the swannies of this world give a shit. Get serious about importing principles to global strategy and you may have a chance. Nelson Mandela is long since free (and dead).

Greens? Nobody knows what they stand for apart from recycling, and we already do that. I'm not sure if I think saving Wales is worthwhile now David Edwards (Datblygu) has passed.

I have no idea who the others even are, even. UK-RIP? Gallowistas? Farragotiddly? Never mind.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I have only skim read this thread but some posts stood out; people saying they don't believe these abusive posts have come from English people. You don't? What, you haven't had a look around at this country in the last five years? Heck, go onto the Bear Pit on this site. It's all pretty grim. We've got an overtly racist PM and Home Secretary, and people don't believe the English would do this? Wise up.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I have only skim read this thread but some posts stood out; people saying they don't believe these abusive posts have come from English people. You don't? What, you haven't had a look around at this country in the last five years? Heck, go onto the Bear Pit on this site. It's all pretty grim. We've got an overtly racist PM and Home Secretary, and people don't believe the English would do this? Wise up.

no it isn't.....the same 9 or 10 people continuously winding each other up , i don't think any contributors to that part of the forum are going to be sending racist tweets to footballers.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
no it isn't.....the same 9 or 10 people continuously winding each other up , i don't think any contributors to that part of the forum are going to be sending racist tweets to footballers.

I didn’t say they would.
As for the country at large? I live here, it’s noticeably more hostile to the BAME community and immigrants.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I didn’t say they would.
As for the country at large? I live here, it’s noticeably more hostile to the BAME community and immigrants.

ah well ...if you say so , that is sad if true .....i mean truly sad , dislike for someone based on the colour of their skin has to be down to education (or lack of it) and a rather low iq generally , the scary bigotts are the educated ones , the smart ones on both sides who are promoting hatred.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
As is this Tory peer

[tweet]1414534994219913221[/tweet]

Great point, i'm sure all moderate, decent conservatives reject the current right wing sect of the Tory party built on racism and division, just a shame we have to wait another 2 years to kick this scum out

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Great point, i'm sure all moderate, decent conservatives reject the current right wing sect of the Tory party built on racism and division, just a shame we have to wait another 2 years to kick this scum out

Natalie Elphicke, Tory MP, for Dover, who ‘Inherited’ the seat from her now jailed sex pest husband, tweeted her congratulations to the England team, whilst using a Tory WhatsApp grouo, to denigrate Marcus Rashford.

Unluckily for her, one Tory MP, leaked her bitchy racist comment, so she had to make a grovelling ‘apology’.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Natalie Elphicke, Tory MP, for Dover, who ‘Inherited’ the seat from her now jailed sex pest husband, tweeted her congratulations to the England team, whilst using a Tory WhatsApp grouo, to denigrate Marcus Rashford.

Unluckily for her, one Tory MP, leaked her bitchy racist comment, so she had to make a grovelling ‘apology’.

this one?

[tweet]1414519438330716161[/tweet]

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm a moderate Conservative and I'm totally repelled by the bluekip right wing extremists who have taken over the party.

I'll be voting for the opposition until they are booted out.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
this one?

[tweet]1414519438330716161[/tweet]

Yes the one who made £25K out of selling her sordid husband’s story to the Sun.

Edit to add, her voting record shows she voted against the school meals for children.

Last edited:

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Social media and the web itself are double edged swords. It gets nasty out there (and here). Until these platforms get their houses in order nothing will change. Don't feed the trolls, is at the moment, the best ploy of all. Block, ignore, report etc. Billions of users and interractions. There will be persistent offensive trolls because they can get a reaction and some infamy and they will get a sick pleasure from a nasty/racist/offensive post hitting home.

Instagram seems to be the worst, here is something posted on Bissoumas comments yesterday Screenshot_20210713-073550_Twitter.jpg

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Don't get me wrong racism needs to be stamped out in any shape or form

But....I dunno I guess I'm in a bubble, I live in central London where I see every race, creed, colour mixing every day in an amazing melting pot. In all my years of watching football in this country I've never seen a black player abused, although I've no doubt it's happened especially in places like Burnley.

At Wembley on Sunday I was happy loads of Asian families out soaking up the atmosphere as well as lots of black and white faces all having a good time in a pretty boisterous way.

As for black English footballing hero's perhaps 0.00001% of the population would do something moronic like goad them on social media for missing a pen. But I just cannot imagine someone being openly racist to a black player who's lived their whole life in this country.... Or even more weirdly attacking a black person because a black person missed a bloody penalty !!! And yet I'm reading Instagram posts shared by 100's of thousands saying/lying 13 black people were stabbed after the game !!

We live in a mad world

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Don't get me wrong racism needs to be stamped out in any shape or form

But....I dunno I guess I'm in a bubble, I live in central London where I see every race, creed, colour mixing every day in an amazing melting pot. In all my years of watching football in this country I've never seen a black player abused, although I've no doubt it's happened especially in places like Burnley.

At Wembley on Sunday I was happy loads of Asian families out soaking up the atmosphere as well as lots of black and white faces all having a good time in a pretty boisterous way.

As for black English footballing hero's perhaps 0.00001% of the population would do something moronic like goad them on social media for missing a pen. But I just cannot imagine someone being openly racist to a black player who's lived their whole life in this country.... Or even more weirdly attacking a black person because a black person missed a bloody penalty !!! And yet I'm reading Instagram posts shared by 100's of thousands saying/lying 13 black people were stabbed after the game !!

We live in a mad world

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Yep, we live in a diverse country and long may that be so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here