Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

March for the flag. Unexpectedly early report.

Are you really sure it wasn't some loyal Albion fans shouting 'seagulls'..no that would be too silly a mistake to make.

The Met Police confused the two when we played Millwall a few years ago!!:tosser:

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Just popped into this thread and one thing is clear - Chicken Run is all confused. He doesn't seem to have a clue about the difference between people wanting their country to be an independent state and those who want to attack people in their country who don't fit their idea of who belongs there.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
It was originally a typo, but I did quite like it and kept it accordingly.

I identify myself as English and not British and whilst the UJ is the national flag of the UK, I care not fot its connotations, what it represents and look forward to a Jerusalem called England as my home, with the Celts living in their own independent Kingdoms.

So you want the Celts out, thats enthnic cleasing old boy!!!:cool:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Just popped into this thread and one thing is clear - Chicken Run is all confused. He doesn't seem to have a clue about the difference between people wanting their country to be an independent state and those who want to attack people in their country who don't fit their idea of who belongs there.
Not confused at all, burning English peoples homes in Corwall anyone!! In Wales similar stories come on they dont want us there fella so the extreme few attack us!

Crikey..coincidence is a wonderful concept LC. I never knew that at all...was the hand gesture for me or the news reporter (sorry Met police)?

For the Met, as a (after) result, we as fans were monitored for a while, by a separate Team at the Met that deals with racist incidents.

Eventually, it dawned on the Team, that either Brighton had the biggest concentration of "Nazi supporters" in the Country or we using our club nick name.

So you want the Celts out, thats enthnic cleasing old boy!!!:cool:

Not out.

As part of the EC, residents of those countries could still live and work in England.

England is my home, not a mis mass collection formed 300 years a go when the mass and technical support of our armies could basically defeat any nation.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Not out.

As part of the EC, residents of those countries could still live and work in England.

England is my home, not a mis mass collection formed 300 years a go when the mass and technical support of our armies could basically defeat any nation.

But you said and I quote "living in their own Kingdoms"so what's it to be LC living in England or their own Kingdoms .....

Live where they like.

But Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland will be their own separate nations to England.

Since England and particularly London, is such an economic powerhouse for these isles, I would imagine, that there would not be any significant migrations.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
It was originally a typo, but I did quite like it and kept it accordingly.

I identify myself as English and not British and whilst the UJ is the national flag of the UK, If care not fot its connotations, what it represents and look forward to a Jerusalem called England as my home, with the Celts living in their own independent Kingdoms.

So keeping things "simple stupid" explain what you ment by "with the Celts living in their own independent Kingdoms." If you ment with freedom of travel and right to live and work, then you need to be careful that you explain that in your original quote as there are some on here who might suggest there are Racial undertones in that quote!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
So keeping things "simple stupid" explain what you ment by "with the Celts living in their own independent Kingdoms." If you ment with freedom of travel and right to live and work, then you need to be careful that you explain that in your original quote as there are some on here who might suggest there are Racial undertones in that quote!
Not really. What he meant was perfectly clear IMO.

As an English republican I agree with him actually.

I think you are being a bit cheeky here!

As an aside why the quotes? I haven't used that quote to you or anyone in this debate.

Obviously, I have no stats nor care to collect any, but I would imagine the majority of Scots live in Scotland, Welsh in Wales etc.

Now the Corns, well mayby the majority do live outside their nation. The other half is Cornish, well quarter Cornish.

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Not confused at all, burning English peoples homes in Corwall anyone!! In Wales similar stories come on they dont want us there fella so the extreme few attack us!

Still waiting for your reply to what you described as my confusion or are you confused now Vlad although I appreaciate your now logged off, cant abide people that retort with mud and then dissapear over blue yonda

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I have been described as many thngs but girly is not one of them. I suppose if you call being a bit shocked by Sig Heiling and chants like "We want our country back" as girly then that's what I am.

I am surprised you came to that conclusion having never met me.

No I made that from previous posts, the Luton away one where you called everyone in the picture foul. ;)

I dont agree with any of this nazi stuff. I'll await the pics and make my own mind up anyhow.

And for the record one of my favorite old songs is...

YouTube - Crazy Baldheads

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
No I made that from previous posts, the Luton away one where you called everyone in the picture foul. ;)

I dont agree with any of this nazi stuff. I'll await the pics and make my own mind up anyhow.

And for the record one of my favorite old songs is...

YouTube - Crazy Baldheads

Blimey not bad Cavey, a bit more heavy dub for me but i had you down as a bit of a Barry Manilow fan! Next you will be telling me you like a bit of Lee Scratch Perry and King Tubby!

:lolol: :thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Oh no the Royal Family debate shall we have a poll.....
You'd love that, but only because the result would be more favourable to you than voting on whether or not this statement consistutes "ethnic cleansing":

I identify myself as English and not British and whilst the UJ is the national flag of the UK, I care not fot its connotations, what it represents and look forward to a Jerusalem called England as my home, with the Celts living in their own independent Kingdoms.

(I can't even understand how you could come to that conclusion to be honest. :shrug: )

acrossthepond

Jan 30, 2006
Ruritania
The Uk is still (just about) a democracy, and people have the right to their opinions, and to voice them. However, if groups/people feel that violence and intimidation (in word or action) is the way to achieve their political aims then this should not be tolerated.

I wasn't at this March, but if some of the marchers were Sieg Heiling then they are a) stupid - because they will never achieve their aims this way and b) arseholes because they must know that and are just trying to bully.

Does anyone want to offer a defence of the sieg Heilers (if this is indeed what they were doing)? I hope not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here