Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

March for the flag. Unexpectedly early report.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
This is what happened in Liverpool....

A toast for England and St George - Liverpool Daily Post.co.uk

A toast for England and St George
Apr 24 2008 by Vicky Anderson, Liverpool Daily Post

MISS England 2008, Georgia Horsley, arrived in Liverpool last night with the “Loving Cup of England” to toast St George’s Day.

She was attending the VisitBritain Enjoy England for Excellence Awards at St George's Hall, where the toast was made

802C264A-E922-2AEE-AD9549243815832A.jpg

A little more civilised than a band of nazi thugs marching down the road, don't you think?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Apologies it is taking so long to sort pics out. Don't really know what I am doing!

I suppose folks like Das Reich won't believe what I say anyway so I can't see how it matters. I was thinking about this all last night and came to the conclusion that the more fascist people on her such as Das Reich are always going on about having a chance to be heard. But what happens when you are given free reign to voice your opinions? You show yourselves up to be the fascist pigs that you are.

I was quite appalled that while skinhead racists are allowed to parade down Queens Road Sig Heiling Asian photographers I get stopped for filming it.

I think there are going to be pics in the Argus today. We will see how they come up. Whichever way I'm sure Das will say it is normal folk, enjoying a family day out. Well there are a lot of differant types of families and what may be normal to you is not normal to me.

It also speaks volumes that out of the whole South East this fascist Mob could only muster the interest of 50 odd. Good.

Apologies it is taking so long to sort pics out. Don't really know what I am doing!

I suppose folks like Das Reich won't believe what I say anyway so I can't see how it matters. I was thinking about this all last night and came to the conclusion that the more fascist people on her such as Das Reich are always going on about having a chance to be heard. But what happens when you are given free reign to voice your opinions? You show yourselves up to be the fascist pigs that you are.

I was quite appalled that while skinhead racists are allowed to parade down Queens Road Sig Heiling Asian photographers I get stopped for filming it.

I think there are going to be pics in the Argus today. We will see how they come up. Whichever way I'm sure Das will say it is normal folk, enjoying a family day out. Well there are a lot of differant types of families and what may be normal to you is not normal to me.

It also speaks volumes that out of the whole South East this fascist Mob could only muster the interest of 50 odd. Good.

Just being liberal minded here.

But if you did want to go out on the day, just to celebrate your national flag. A strange past time, but then to me - so is fishing!

You would be concerned that the day, the march could be:

1. Hijacked by nazi's
2. Could be attacked by SWP, Anti- Nazi League, looking for Nazi's.

Unless you were: naive, stupid, a nazi or patriot beyond exception, I doubt you would attend such a march.

Whilst I may not like it I would imagine Brighton will have more than 50 commited Nazi believers, perhaps in to the 100's.

When I used to go anti racism marches, SAND and CND marches and other leftie/ liberal parades, there used to be a fair crew of skins around and I imagine they have spawned.
lc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here