Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marcelo Gallardo

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Didn’t find a thread on its own and I was bored and want to inflict the wrath of NSC on myself

This fella (The Wizard) seems to get a kick out of repeatedly telling others there is already another thread when a new one is started :rolleyes: Like it really matters !

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Ok. Not according to The Athletic

https://theathletic.com/3576054/2022/09/08/tuchel-sacking-chelsea-potter/?source=user_shared_article

78a42285ab7a4f4744e4d7dd8aca8918.jpg

Yes. Read what I said. It’s wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Haven’t seen his name mentioned much at all but there has been some reports by the South American press that he’s a manager of interest.

I think he would be perfect and whilst his name has been mentioned as a future Barcelona manager I think we would be a great stepping stone club (for that’s what we are right now) into European football. Quite an old video but a good summary

https://youtu.be/MDo5rMWF5l4
Sorry not Sorry again to be that guy but I also posited Sr Gallardo alongside de Zerbi in 2019.

Yo soy nostradamus x

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Well looking at his River Plate record would say he would be a major coup. Unlikely but not impossible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Read the articles posted elsewhere on another thread. This guy looks like the dogs bollocks. Big hairy fat ones.

No hints on why things fell apart. Per the articles on River Plate he was involved in every aspect of the club as it needed a total rebuild. Won't need that here. Also was very philosophical about bigger European clubs coming in for his best players.

Top of my wishlist. Please Tony :🙏

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Here, stolen shamelessly from @Stato

Bounced this thread as sick of reading about that Ipswich bloke being our saviour and only hope not to be back in L2 in 3 seasons time.

And something else to talk about apart from the incessant Potter shite........

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
This guy is a great manager - considered the greatest of all time in the massive club that is River Plate.

He's also very keen on having a say in exactly everything, including remodelling how the academy of his club works and so forth.
And this is why he is unemployed.

We're not going to give him the power to rebuild our club. Also, I think I researched him when Potter left and found he doesn't speak a word English.

Pretty confident he is too complicated for us and will end up in France eventually.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here