Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Guardiola has form in talking openly about trying to buy other teams players. It's an arrogant approach. I personally have never liked him and seen nothing to change that view. He' has a very nice persona until something goes against him. If I was Bloom/Barber I'd be telling Citeh in no uncertain terms if there is any direct quotes from Guardiola or indeed anyone else from their club, to the press or Twitter twats, that can be deemed a deliberate act to unsettle one of our contracted players, then we will not enter in any dialogue.

And we don't need any joke bids, as we just let it be known our end we laughed about the audacity of it. We all know who won't be blinking first.

I agree. He threw a wobbly because Potter celebrated our goal.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
This one will come down to how much the player agitates for the move.
Given it is City, surely that will happen however much he likes it here.
Even so, we are in a strong negotiating position.
It would be a similar sale to Ben White, so £50m is reasonable.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
I hope Swansea has enjoyed todays Andy Naylor's exclusive in the Athletic about how wonderful we're doing in the US market with exclusive quotes from Paul Barber that have obviously been copied from an overseas journalist on twitter

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I hope Swansea has enjoyed todays Andy Naylor's exclusive in the Athletic about how wonderful we're doing in the US market with exclusive quotes from Paul Barber that have obviously been copied from an overseas journalist on twitter

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Nope... don't really share your Paul Barber obsession.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Could you imagine the meltdown on Bluemoon if Cucu signed an improved contract with us?

Now that would be a joy to see!

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
To provide some balance, I have to say I don't really consider baldies a particularly fraudulent species.

Although in some cases...

combover.jpg

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
absolutely zero chance of him ever doing that

Why? Wasn’t it reported the other week he’s been offered an improved deal? If he signed a new deal with a pay increase putting him in line with our top earners that wouldn’t be unreasonable and would make no difference to him leaving in 12-18 months time. In fact they could put a release clause in the contract (£75mill would be nice 👌 )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here