Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Is he playing fullback?
Yep. Nothing amazingly defensively so far, winger got the better of him a couple of times. Going forward very good, nearly scored and a great cross into the box as well steaming forward

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
*Sigh*.... #gazumped

[tweet] 1421051224988786691 [/tweet]

Cucurella will leave the @GetafeCF . The Premier bets on the Catalan but a final offer from the @Atleti . His replacement will be De Frutos. Getafe will pay 8 million for 50% of the player's pass @LevanteUD

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
*Sigh*.... #gazumped

Translated -

Cucurella will leave the
@GetafeCF
. The Premier bets on the Catalan but a final offer from the
@Atleti
. His replacement will be De Frutos. Getafe will pay 8 million for 50% of the player's pass
@LevanteUD

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
*Sigh*.... #gazumped

Why would he want to sing for:-

#TeamsLikeAthleticoMadrid

Oh.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If Getafe don't sell us Cucurella then they needn't bother turning up for our friendly, they can do one.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Is anyone really surprised that this rumoured transfer didn't come off? I don't think he was ever coming anywhere near us...but at least it looks as if we were
in the running I suppose.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Marc Cucurella

Is anyone really surprised that this rumoured transfer didn't come off? I don't think he was ever coming anywhere near us...but at least it looks as if we were

Look through the thread.

Anything is easy to say in hindsight isn’t it.

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009

It's one bloke on twitter. Getafe's president said they've had an offer from a Premier league club and Cucurella wants to join. I'm still confident we'll get him.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Look through the thread.

Anything is easy to say in hindsight isn’t it.

Attacking players with flair are just not our thing.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Some randomer on Twitter says Atleti are interested and all of a sudden it's game over for us and our transfer policy is "sickening" :lolol:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Marc Cucurella

Some randomer on Twitter says Atleti are interested and all of a sudden it's game over for us and our transfer policy is "sickening" :lolol:

It’s true. We do tend to go in extremes around here.

I think the problem is we’ve been gazumped and rejected in favour of other clubs before. But it ain’t over until it’s over. I still maintain as long as they’re happy to move countries the Premier League is a huge draw for any player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here