Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Many of you will be pleased to hear I have been approached re some WORK in the New ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
In bred is very clever at times and plain thick at others.

Personally slagging of those on Soccer AM then realising not everyone agreed means oh let's now turn this round to an apology and some others may have sympathy.

For the last 12 months all we have had is, my pay-off this, my pay-off that whilst I sit around not needing to work so I might try and become a magistrate so I'll look down at all of you who have to work or are unemployed.

Now we have moved into even more interesting territory where a moderator is openly telling him to f*** off.

Where will all this end I wonder ?

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It's very likely that the post's / comments that are made in the main, do not affect you in any way, but of course i am not aware how much you know about past threads / posts.

If i were the only NSC member to react, then i would suspect it is only me that has an issue, but quite clearly I am not on my own, in fact i would go as far as to say i am part of a majority.

And of course you are always entitled to your opinion on matters that are put up for public debate / return comment.

I'm assuming you're refering to his endless posts regarding his redundancy package ( although it's possibly wrong for me to assume ). In which case, yes, they could have affected me as I was made redundant earlier this year ( alongside a very bitter relationship breakup ) but I wasn't offended about his posts. Indeed, if he managed to get so much out of his ex-employer good luck to him - I got the absolute minimum. That said his posts on the subject were far from diplomatic BUT it is, as you touch on, a public forum and I've learnt to either ignore or take with a pinch of salt most posts that seem to wind up or offend some other posters ( except those about MA / DK Out of course ! ).

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I'm assuming you're refering to his endless posts regarding his redundancy package ( although it's possibly wrong for me to assume ). In which case, yes, they could have affected me as I was made redundant earlier this year ( alongside a very bitter relationship breakup ) but I wasn't offended about his posts. Indeed, if he managed to get so much out of his ex-employer good luck to him - I got the absolute minimum. That said his posts on the subject were far from diplomatic BUT it is, as you touch on, a public forum and I've learnt to either ignore or take with a pinch of salt most posts that seem to wind up or offend some other posters ( except those about MA / DK Out of course ! ).

Sorry to hear about your personal situation, I can only hope it gets better for you as soon as possible.

Regarding threads / posts about MA / DK, personally I don't let those wind me up.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Of course he is Buzzer, you numpty. It's should be quite apparent from his thread title.

Quite.

And the fact that he seems so proud of the £350 per day is quite telling too. That is very much at the bottom end of what you could expect as a contractor working in the city. I know, I am one. If that is worth boasting about then he was never on as much as he wanted us to believe.

Not me then? Well that's nice innit??? :cry:

Sorry :kiss:

Should I react? Dunno, but it's difficult not to when yesterday all I could offer a mate of mine who could lose his home soon was hollow words of comfort.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
£350 a day is alright but its only for 5 days. With the way things are going HB&B will be pimping himself for a £100 a day as he undercuts the rest of his fellow workmates. Mind you for £100 a day I would be quite happy to push around the tea trolley in a city office but draw the line at cleaning out the bogs.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
In bred is very clever at times and plain thick at others.

Personally slagging of those on Soccer AM then realising not everyone agreed means oh let's now turn this round to an apology and some others may have sympathy.

For the last 12 months all we have had is, my pay-off this, my pay-off that whilst I sit around not needing to work so I might try and become a magistrate so I'll look down at all of you who have to work or are unemployed.

Now we have moved into even more interesting territory where a moderator is openly telling him to f*** off.

Where will all this end I wonder ?

Remove the initial problem from the board?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I'd be pleased if Hitony has found some work. I'll be pleased if Steward 433 gets some too. I'd raise a glass if Uncle S found some too. You've done nothing but boast about how big your pay-off is and how funny it is that your colleagues only got statutory. How you're sitting around getting paid to do sweet FA and also all the benefits you're taking (granted you're entitled to them) but don't need them. And now I'm supposed to be pleased you've also got a bit of a temp job.

f*** it. I ain't. I'd like you to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. Learn a little humility and understand just how much of a struggle it is for others. But then again, I'm funny like that.

Poetry:thumbsup:

Looks like the financial shit is beginning to hit the fan in Inbreds household. Sad.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
I can come out with what I like thank you very much.

If anyone wants to report the post and then put me at the mercy of the other mods then fair enough.

He's still a f***ing prick.

:thumbsup:

I would like an assurance from all the other mods that they too think he is "a f***ing prick". If not I would question their fitness for office.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
£350 a day is alright but its only for 5 days. With the way things are going HB&B will be pimping himself for a £100 a day as he undercuts the rest of his fellow workmates. Mind you for £100 a day I would be quite happy to push around the tea trolley in a city office but draw the line at cleaning out the bogs.

It might be in Grimsby, but not in the city, especially if you are going to be solely contracting for the one employer. By the time you've paid income tax, both your and the company's national insurance contributions, IR35 and then someone to do your end of year you'll probably only have enough left over to buy a copy of the evening standard and a plate of jellied eels!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Oh thanks for that Lee I actually asked about the trains...........................if you really want to know and it seems you do !! and ex colleague from way back has been contacting me since November to do a stint of LOC stuff for him cos it is a fcuking nightmare I thought he was joking when he contacted me a first so I said I would do it for £350 per day plus travel expenses :lolol: he called me last Tuesday and offered £300 a day 8-4pm travel expenses and a Pret lunch to a tenner:laugh:

He has almost called my bluff so I might take him up got to get them all done by 31/1

P.S I signed a amended compromise agreement early last or week before with an amended confidentiality agreement included so my restrictions re my ex employer are now lifted. Buzzer if you want during, the grey days of Feb I can pen you an autobiography .......................you'd love it!!

Damn I thought you were a big city PLAYER inbred. £300 a day, you really have found your level, that's what we pay our admins, chump change, check Jobserve if you don't believe me :laugh:

My oh my how times have times have changed for some of the deadwood "lifers" that have been flushed out of the city.

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here