Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Many of you will be pleased to hear I have been approached re some WORK in the New ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• DSC01046.JPG
    DSC01046.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 229

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
So how does this all fit in with Timmy's "supposed" restriction from actually getting a job as he told us a few weeks ago? Something about his employers extending his gardening leave because of a mix-up with a safe deposit box.

The bloke is a confirmed bullshitter. It sits nicely with being a confirmed homophobe, confirmed creepy stalker, confirmed narrow-minded prick and all-round twat. Just ignore him and he'll eventually get the hint.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
So how does this all fit in with Timmy's "supposed" restriction from actually getting a job as he told us a few weeks ago? Something about his employers extending his gardening leave because of a mix-up with a safe deposit box.

The bloke is a confirmed bullshitter. It sits nicely with being a confirmed homophobe, confirmed creepy stalker, confirmed narrow-minded prick and all-round twat. Just ignore him and he'll eventually get the hint.

Does this mean he's off next year's Christmas Card List ?:tumble:

D

Deleted User X18H

Oh thanks for that Lee I actually asked about the trains...........................if you really want to know and it seems you do !! and ex colleague from way back has been contacting me since November to do a stint of LOC stuff for him cos it is a fcuking nightmare I thought he was joking when he contacted me a first so I said I would do it for £350 per day plus travel expenses :lolol: he called me last Tuesday and offered £300 a day 8-4pm travel expenses and a Pret lunch to a tenner:laugh:

He has almost called my bluff so I might take him up got to get them all done by 31/1

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'd be pleased if Hitony has found some work. I'll be pleased if Steward 433 gets some too. I'd raise a glass if Uncle S found some too. You've done nothing but boast about how big your pay-off is and how funny it is that your colleagues only got statutory. How you're sitting around getting paid to do sweet FA and also all the benefits you're taking (granted you're entitled to them) but don't need them. And now I'm supposed to be pleased you've also got a bit of a temp job.

f*** it. I ain't. I'd like you to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. Learn a little humility and understand just how much of a struggle it is for others. But then again, I'm funny like that.

D

Deleted User X18H

Buzzer if you read my initial post I am simply trying to establish what the situation is re the trains home nothing more!!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Oh thanks for that Lee I actually asked about the trains...........................if you really want to know and it seems you do !! and ex colleague from way back has been contacting me since November to do a stint of LOC stuff for him cos it is a fcuking nightmare I thought he was joking when he contacted me a first so I said I would do it for £350 per day plus travel expenses :lolol: he called me last Tuesday and offered £300 a day 8-4pm travel expenses and a Pret lunch to a tenner:laugh:

He has almost called my bluff so I might take him up got to get them all done by 31/1

P.S I signed a amended compromise agreement early last or week before with an amended confidentiality agreement included so my restrictions re my ex employer are now lifted. Buzzer if you want during, the grey days of Feb I can pen you an autobiography .......................you'd love it!!

Theres so much that one could reply to the above post, as much as i have the time, i really can't be arsed, the post says it all about the man.

Thanks Buzzer for the comment, and I am sure Steward and US and many others who are out of work through no reason of there own are pleased to read what you have said, your a genuine person :thumbsup:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Of course he did not, he does these Threads / posts to wind others up, he has always done it.

I'm really not sure why people get so wound up about his posts ??? I find him mildly amusing and far more entertaining than the Adams / Knight Out mob who keep posting pages of drivel after pages of drivel.

As an extra - if he does post to wind people up - he's clearly succeeded in his aim !

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I'm really not sure why people get so wound up about his posts ??? I find him mildly amusing and far more entertaining than the Adams / Knight Out mob who keep posting pages of drivel after pages of drivel.

As an extra - if he does post to wind people up - he's clearly succeeded in his aim !

Is the correct answer ! However, it still comes back to the same question, how sad do you have to be to deliberately annoy people for no personal gain ?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

It's very likely that the post's / comments that are made in the main, do not affect you in any way, but of course i am not aware how much you know about past threads / posts.

If i were the only NSC member to react, then i would suspect it is only me that has an issue, but quite clearly I am not on my own, in fact i would go as far as to say i am part of a majority.

And of course you are always entitled to your opinion on matters that are put up for public debate / return comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here