Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
But that's what makes those clubs the top clubs ffs :facepalm: they pull results out the bag even when playing poorly because they have big name players. Of course the good results against the top teams are the exceptions!

No you’re not getting the classic bit. We play em off the park, but conspire ourselves to duck things up. It’ll be another “Brighton dominated but could not…blah blah bloody blah” match report. Classic. Albion. Never won at OT.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Poor game from Bissouma and if Utd get a 2nd then ofcourse it's over but I feel like we can still get a draw here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
If we score now it will be a miracle.

There's only one man for the job:

47a834594d4a0d8076e8cfb433f49608_crop_exact.png

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Never a red card, Webster was covering and would have been first to the ball. I am so fekking sick of these "big Six" decisions. Weak ref and "incompetent" VAR official.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I'm still enjoying the game though. Where we are now means that it's not all about results - we don't desperately need every point. So, it becomes more about the football, the contest, and so on.

We've played a good half. Had a potty two minutes. Seen a very good goal (whatever we think about Ronaldo, and how the ball got to him, it was still a pretty decent goal). And now we've got our backs to the wall, which is always quite exciting - and so long as we can keep it down to 1-0, we're in with a chance. We know this team don't give up.

I'm looking forward to the last 20 minutes.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I’d forgotten about Bobbys Blopper per game. Thank god we got away with that!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Sour grapes maybe, but this game has shown why for so many years Manchester United players and fans are utter wankers, its why I have despised them for so long.
Please shut them back up with an equaliser.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Let's Target Shaw.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Classic Bob. He’s great value. Absolute worldies and absolute howlers.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Never a red card, Webster was covering and would have been first to the ball. I am so fekking sick of these "big Six" decisions. Week ref and "incompetent" VAR official.

Hate VAR. if it takes two men and dozens of cameras, plus five mins of analysis how on earth is that clear and obvious etc? Another reason why modern football SUCKS.

Was taking Tross off the right decision

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here