Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
Conversations between the ref and VAR should be released, I’d be very curious to know if they even discussed another defender in the vicinity or did they just say “he pulled him down”

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Andy Townsend is getting on my last ****ing nerve. First half United were shocking, never looked like scoring, Ronaldo was past his prime, all of the sudden he was always going to score because he's never lost his edge, United are amazing and they have such team spirit. ****ing ****.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
It’s a red card. Webster too far from the ball, Elanga was clean through.

Players will be knackered for next game now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Andy Townsend is getting on my last ****ing nerve. First half United were shocking, never looked like scoring, Ronaldo was past his prime, all of the sudden he was always going to score because he's never lost his edge, United are amazing and they have such team spirit. ****ing ****.

Commentary is off for me now. I've run out of words to describe how much I despise him.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Complacency cost us, Such a relatively dominant first half does not equal a similar second.
Masters of our own downfall, here, sadly.

Hook, line and sinker. False sense of security.

They didn't want the ball at all. If anything were scared of it. Played for mistakes. Fair enough, it works.

Bottom feeder football.

Amexarmadillo

Dec 22, 2021
I was one who said selling BDB was the right thing to do but his form was twice the player that Dunk has turned up as since returning to the side.

I think people are also forgetting that Elanga is faster the Webster.

I don’t think they can take that into account, the refs first instinct was that it was close between the two. Don’t think that’s a clear and obvious error even if Elanga was favourite

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here