Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
I think we've been too cocky for our own good in this game. Coasting without much of a edge. We've given the ball away quite a few times and I think the fact that we are a much better team than United has got into our heads. Seeing Biss and Maupay constantly apologising to Fernandes, Shaw etc for fouls has been well...weird. Dunk still has that in him hasn't he. Thought he was a tad unlucky with Webster quite close.

Lets be clear though. United are rank and they're shit. 1 billion pounds?! WOuld love a draw now. Bring on Welbeck and Lamptey.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
But this is the reason Dunk doesn't get picked by England. He's good, but not world class, and doesnt seem to be as good as last season.

Amexarmadillo

Dec 22, 2021
We've thrown away a point against Man Utd and some people are acting like the world's ended! Frustrating yes, particularly with how poor they were first half, but let's have a dose of reality here.

Sorry but it was the way we’ve completely shift ourselves in the face. UTD did nothing themselves to be in front or have a man advantage.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Maguire grabs Moder and pushes him to the ground. Townsend reckons it was both with their arms round each other!

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
No, but those are exceptions not the CLASSIC rule! Reminds me of ‘93, we played so well that day and came away with nothing. Schmicel made a double wonder save that day too to deny us.

But that's what makes those clubs the top clubs ffs :facepalm: they pull results out the bag even when playing poorly because they have big name players. Of course the good results against the top teams are the exceptions!

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Man U have been so p*ss poor I suppose there is still an outside chance we could sneak something.

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Well that was a great first half shame it’s not being carried into the start of the second half, I don’t think it was a sending off Webster looked most likely to get to the loose ball, but with the two subs on I think we could still sneak a goal

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Ooh, that was the 1st tim Elanga didn't throw himself on the floor.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Oh come on, if it was the other way you would calling for a red! Dunk fooked up and paid the price!

Yep, not as if Dunk not received more than a few red cards in his career.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I'm still baffled.

We were so so good for 45 minutes and we've utterly spunked it up the wall in the space of 9 minutes.

It's incredible.

More like 90 seconds.

Such a shame, after a really great first half, to now be facing an uphill struggle we really didn’t need to be.

Just felt we got a little complacent and casual, and wham bam we’ve paid the price.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here