Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Manchester United versus Arsenal - The Poll

Who do you want to go through to the final?

• The Red Devils

Votes: 30 30.3%
  • The Gooners

Votes: 69 69.7%

• Total voters

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Tricky one. Both teams (Arsenal to a lesser extent) are great examples as to what is wrong with the modern game. Arsenal shade it, as Man Utd started the rot.

Read no further gents :thumbsup:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
My Brother-in-Law is an Arsenal fan and his blanket REFUSAL to accept that any team could possibly be better than his beloved Gooners REALLY fucks me off.

I hope Manchester United DESTROY them.

My son-in-law is a plastic Manc. My grandson informs me that he laughs when the Albion lose. So its Arsenal for me

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
As my boss is an arsenal fan and has complete contempt for any other team than his beloved football team :angry:. I must say im the same and think my home team is no less important :albion2:......... and therefore dont give a feck who wins .:salute:.........All i know is it will be on tv and fat alan brazil :whisky:will be going on how lucky we are to have seen such a fantastic game :bla:.................Not ...........dont care :salute:.....dont care........:salute:dont care....:salute:..............childish yeah :yahoo:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
What a great game in prospect :drool:

eh Conboy, BOF

Throw in the fact that it's played at a similar sort of time to the HUGE match between the two in the league, and that the game at emirates was class, it could be BLOODY interesting.

Especially when it all kicks off!

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Probably... but I have better things to do than watch those two teams of shitbags.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I hope Arsenal beat THE Scum and then get beaten in the final. I can't stand either of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here