Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I have a feeling he’s smarter than you however.

Go on, give us a ‘Porter out’..

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

24f9298a2f5bad02cdadcb9f85f6ffb3.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I see the old school are out tonight :facepalm:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Christ [MENTION=24096]figgis[/MENTION] , you are obviously not one of the inner sanctum .... ( or is it rectum)... you know that unless you ate a mouldy pie at Priestfield on a Tuesday night, you can't claim to have any Albion integrity.

Yep your right I am glad to be not Part of the inner rectum I have seen the Albion since 1976 but not once did I go on Coaches and Played Bingo with these embarrassing Liz Costa fan club assholes super supporters they are

Are you talking to yourself again old boy?

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Well, I have been a supporter since 1968 when Howard Wilkinson was playing on the wing. What does my signup data say?

Probably means your not worthy either

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Thought we played really well tonight. A few mistakes that almost cost us more, some dodgy passing by pröpper, Bernardo took a while to settle, other than that we were good. White had an excellent game, tau looks like he's settled straight away, Sanchez looked sharp and kept us in the game (apart from the pen), AliMac made some spot on passes, trossard was good in the first half. All in all, very good throughout. Shame we couldn't nick an equaliser.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Guardiola said, essentially "I told my team this would be one of the toughest games we'll have all season and I was right".
Now whatever you think about Potter, that is a very complimentary thing to say, especially after his similar pre-match comments.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here