Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I’ll have a listen on catch up..thanks....

I normally listen to radio Sussex commentary as I like Aspinall, but tonight have 5 live a try. Woman commentator was pretty good and it seemed like she had done some homework on us rather that just talked about City and Pep.
Pat Nevin was the co commentator, he was very impressed how we set up tonight and believes that it we play like that we will have no problem staying up, he did say we sometimes over complicate things in the final third and also didn't see why we have 2 players taking a corner. They all said it was a hard fought win by City.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I haven't followed this thread at all, so apologies for being perceived as pinching comments.

It feels like out goal difference is 4 better off than I was expecting, so that's a bit of a bonus. Citeh deserved the win but hopefully we can step up. We fukken need to mind.

I really enjoyed the game overall. Citeh's passing was as good as anything I've ever seen. You can see why Pepsi is always nice about us as we at least go and play football with them as opposed to the antifootball certain pissant clubs favour. Stone me, don't you love KDB?

All our players stood up and stood tall. Khadra will never get a bigger debut.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Of course.

Your sign up data says otherwise.
Christ [MENTION=24096]figgis[/MENTION] , you are obviously not one of the inner sanctum .... ( or is it rectum)... you know that unless you ate a mouldy pie at Priestfield on a Tuesday night, you can't claim to have any Albion integrity.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Do you ever enjoy an Albion performance? That was an immense performance from a team that most on here expected to lose by five at least.

I despair of some Albion fans and you are one of them. You didn’t follow us in the dark days did you? You might have a different take if you had.

You despair? Lol why the drama queen act? Go and fix yourself a gin and calm down. I just repeated a stat from commentary and said Leeds was the bigger game? What’s wrong with saying that? Stop shouting people down. The fan base is split at the moment so try and show a little bit of tolerance

(And not that it’s any of your business but I became a Brighton fan in the 90s. Obviously a glory hunter)

(Oh and if you enjoyed tonight so much, shouldn’t you be happy and not on messageboards chewing people out? Practice what you preach old boy)

Last edited:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Not pretty. Really need Spuds to hold on.

sketch-1610572301581.png

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Christ [MENTION=24096]figgis[/MENTION] , you are obviously not one of the inner sanctum .... ( or is it rectum)... you know that unless you ate a mouldy pie at Priestfield on a Tuesday night, you can't claim to have any Albion integrity.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I think the moderator's point is that figwit's self-declared spec when he registered on NSC does not tally with his pompous claims this evening. The actual numbers are immaterial :shrug:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
You despair? Lol why the drama queen act? Go and fix yourself a gin and calm down. I just repeated a stat from commentary and said Leeds was the bigger game? What’s wrong with saying that? Stop shouting people down. The fan base is split at the moment so try and show a little bit of tolerance

He can’t. Because he’s a ****

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing

Yep your right I am glad to be not Part of the inner rectum I have seen the Albion since 1976 but not once did I go on Coaches and Played Bingo with these embarrassing Liz Costa fan club assholes super supporters they are

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here