Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man Utd v Chelsea

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It was refering to Ronaldo's car crash!

my united mate just texted me....he said they were singing "Died in the tunnel", not "dived"....its not very pleasant outside Old Trafford at the moment seemly

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
I heard it from someone who was at the game and the Died/dived was varied

Not every one is that sick thankfully

Thats why I wrote what I wrote
Apology accepted

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Tell you what though - Ryan Giggs.

SUPERB performance. 780 odd games, 35 years old and STILL delivering performances of the highest quality. Great player. :clap:

Chelsea looked a bit of a mess to be honest, good individuals not playing as a team.

Last edited:

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
So what does "should have dived in the tunnel" mean? It doesn't make sense. Why is that funny/chant of the day?

I think its that fact that Ronaldo never does anything wrong and always dives if something happens.

Well thats what the joke was last week when it happened.

Apparently loads were singing Died and other stuff about ice on the road.

Hopefully I won't have to explain that

Oct 25, 2003
chelsea looked clueless in the final 3rd, they had quite pretty build up play but when they approached the united box they were stuck for ideas

they are also AWFUL at defending from wide positions, and if you compare this chelsea team with, for example, the mourinho one, it's much worse

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
how the f*** does this get 8 pages on a brighton forum, right ill remember this BIG TIME, when i get "told off" for starting a inipropiate" thread....

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
how the f*** does this get 8 pages on a brighton forum, right ill remember this BIG TIME, when i get "told off" for starting a inipropiate" thread....

we all love football and it was a geniune title clash involving the 2 finalists from last years chumps league. This game wont happen again this season.

To be fair when you post a link about a team in the bottom 3 vs a team mid table + do it all the time , I think thats the difference.

Personally I just read what i wanna but there ya go

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland

It's a thread on an ALBION BOARD with ALBION FANS discussing a BIG MATCH at the TOP of the Premier League.

It's not another, tedious thread from a barely literature fan of a struggling club near the bottom of the league.

There's a difference.

Last edited:

It's a thread on an ALBION BOARD with ALBION FANS discussing a BIG MATCH at the TOP of the Premier League.

It's not another, tedious thread from a barely literature fan of a struggling club near the bottom of the league.

There's a difference.

Is it rude of me to ask what a 'barely literature fan' is? Does it mean he's not very good at writing books? :cheeky:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here