Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man Utd v Chelsea

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
This probably wasn't the reason for the linesman flagging, but am I not right in thinking that Rooney's touch was not a one-off "strike" of the ball, which it needs to be. He rolled it with the underneath of his foot.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
2-0, what a cross for the 2nd goal, as Andy Gray called 'the type you dream of in big games'

:ohmy:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Quality goal, United look very impressive

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think where United do it over all clubs is the class of their defence. Even without ferdinand, this Evans is class.

Chelsea just aren't doing it in midfield. The distribution is not there. I blame their black african players...they have no bottle

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
So many horrible, horrible individuals on both sides. Ronaldo, Rooney, Vidic, Neville, Terry, Lampard, A Cole, Joke Hole, Deco, Drogba, Carvalho...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think the Chelsea bubble has burst now. The Russian has lost a fair share of his wealth and, more importantly, interest. No money for new players after Deco. I think Scolari has not been able to get the best out of what remains a pretty good, if ageing team. Recently they lose all the really important matches and as such... to all you Chelsea fans.... the glory days are over for now..... Oh must add I am NOT a Scum Utd fan either !

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Chelsea getting what they deserve for sacking two class managers who were very underrated by the end of their reigns. Scolari is a joke, and for me they haven't looked the same team all season. The title race has only got two horses in it.

Only one I reckon, Liverpool will fade away, it's really not a very exciting season in my book. No matter what Sky say.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
this is brilliant stuff from manU

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I think the Chelsea bubble has burst now. The Russian has lost a fair share of his wealth and, more importantly, interest. No money for new players after Deco. I think Scolari has not been able to get the best out of what remains a pretty good, if ageing team. Recently they lose all the really important matches and as such... to all you Chelsea fans.... the glory days are over for now..... Oh must add I am NOT a Scum Utd fan either !

2nd in prem
in fa cup
1/4's of champs league

hard life fot them eh

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here