Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man Utd v Chelsea

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
No idea which way this is going to go - both teams are struggling to score, but United are impressive at home, Chelsea very strong away...could be a nil nil but then again I wouldn't rule out a 3-3!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Liverpools rivalry with Chelsea? what? Liverpool would have a rivalry with a paving slab if it showed them as being oh so passionate about their club. Most fans at Anfield these days are from Cornwall, London, Ireland, pretty much anywhere but Liverpool, so any rivalry they want to talk about is a plastic as their seats. At least there are some Mnachester folk who go to watch United, as there are a few London folk who go to watch Chel$ea. But as for Liverpool striking up a new rivalry, what next, a rivalry against Havant & Waterloovillle cos they were nearly better than them too? Scouse wankers.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
As for Carragher, it's got nothing to do with Manchester. I am not from Manchester, nor do I follow or watch any team from there. It's got EVERYTHING to do with the scouse scumbag turning his back on his country.

Do you feel the same about Paul Scholes?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Breaking news, the teams are in!

Man Utd: Van Der Sar, Evra, Vidic, Evans, Neville, Ronaldo, Fletcher, Giggs, Park, Berbatov, Rooney

Chelsea: Cech, A. Cole, Terry, Carvalho, Bosingwa, J Cole, Ballack, Mikel, Lampard, Deco, Drogba

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Man Utd: Van Der Sar, Evra, Vidic, Evans, Neville, Ronaldo, Fletcher, Giggs, Park, Berbatov, Rooney

Chelsea: Cech, A. Cole, Terry, Carvalho, Bosingwa, J Cole, Ballack, Mikel, Lampard, Deco, Drogba

Thanks for the update on Matchday 19 :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
who care about teams in the Prem ? I'm off shortly to use my 50% off voucher at Pizza Hut.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Not as strongly because Scholes did at least contribute a lot to his country for a long time, and was a fantastic player. I do feel anyone (including Scholes of course) who retires from international football is wrong, because it should be the greatest honour of them all. But I am more disgusted with it when it's a player with very limited talent like Carragher doing it as opposed to a class act coming to the end. What an insult it is when a hoofer like Carragher feels he's good enough to turn his back on England:nono:

i love Scholesy (despite what he did to us in a cricket game when he was 16), and he is a top bloke. He stopped playing for England because he hated the WAG culture, whereas Carragher withdrew because he was a squad player who rarely got a game, and was fed up spending his time in a hotel playing cards.

What I think that both of them have in common is that they are local lads playing for their local team, and one club men through and through.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Who gives a f*** about Chelsea or Man U? I certainly don't. In fact i don't give a f*** about the premire league in general.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Jesus, that has to be a pretty mouth watering prospect, can there be many more games in club football that can dish up a line up like that? Shame I can't watch it, I hope it is as good a game as it should be, enjoy.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Who gives a f*** about Chelsea or Man U? I certainly don't. In fact i don't give a f*** about the premire league in general.
I would only give a f*** if the Albion were in the Prem but wouldn't take an interest in other clubs.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Liverpools rivalry with Chelsea? what? Liverpool would have a rivalry with a paving slab if it showed them as being oh so passionate about their club. Most fans at Anfield these days are from Cornwall, London, Ireland, pretty much anywhere but Liverpool, so any rivalry they want to talk about is a plastic as their seats. At least there are some Mnachester folk who go to watch United, as there are a few London folk who go to watch Chel$ea. But as for Liverpool striking up a new rivalry, what next, a rivalry against Havant & Waterloovillle cos they were nearly better than them too? Scouse wankers.

Yeah, that's a great argument, Man U fans have more fans from Manchester than Liverpool do from Liverpool? Bollocks. I remember a motd2 piece from a few years back when Charlton fans couldn't get special trains from london to go to old trafford because all the seats were booked up by utd fans. Utd are surely the worst club in terms of their national fanbase. Liverpool probably aren't the best either, but surely Utd are worse.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton

Are you kidding, you saying Liverpool have more 'plastic fans' than Manure?

Not as strongly because Scholes did at least contribute a lot to his country for a long time, and was a fantastic player.

Was he given a chance?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here