Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man Utd 4-3 Manchester City

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
So to summarise

Player tells the truth about diving = Life Ban

Player lies about diving = Do nothing, because the player is respecting the fans

Yeah, that does sound a bit rubbish, sorry for that. I guess my point is, if the dickhead admits it, then get rid of him. The sensible thing (from the players POV) is to keep your mouth shut. If you do cheat (Eduardo), and get banned, then just appeal it (with the might of your mega bucks club behind you) and get it repealled, then hey ho, keep calm and carry on.

The authorities do f*** all to stop it IMO, but if one or two of them are dumb enough to admit they do it, well, dur, that's a no brainer, get shot of them.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
90 minutes. Minimum of four minutes added, takes us to 94mins.

1.5 minutes for man city's celebration, takes us 95.5min.

Goal in 95.5min. Man utd celebrate equally as heartily. So we should have an extra minute and a half. Do we?

No, kick off, city pressed back, they play it forward whistle goes.

If you add on time for city's celebration time should be added on for utd's. It wasn't. That is why people are complaining.

Errr... do you not understand the rules?

Man United scored right at the end of injury time, when there was no more time due so why should they have put on an extra minute and a half for that? The time was added for city's goal as it encroached on the time left to play. If theres no more time left you cannot add any on!!! Its not rocket science:dunce:

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008

Man United scored right at the end of injury time, when there was no more time due so why should they have put on an extra minute and a half for that? The time was added for city's goal as it encroached on the time left to play. If theres no more time left you cannot add any on!!! Its not rocket science:dunce:

Are you Man U in disguise?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

Are you serious ???

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Not at all, I was just trying to explain the rules to someone who doesn't have a grasp, it wouldn't matter which team was playing you don't need to add on time if its the last kick of the game - simple really!

Are you Man U in disguise?,
Ohh dear 227 BHA,

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Shouldn't you be in bed by now?

You are wasting your time with the United haters on here 227 BHA. You`ve explained the time factor perfectly. If Utd win there has to be a conspiracy theory afoot............ its the NSC way.

I just enjoyed a superb game of football which could have gone either way. The ref was good as well.

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
You are wasting your time with the United haters on here 227 BHA. If Utd win there has to be a conspiracy theory afoot............ its the NSC way.

I just enjoyed a superb game of football which could have gone either way. The ref was good as well.

I'm only :fishing:

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
You are wasting your time with the United haters on here 227 BHA. You`ve explained the time factor perfectly. If Utd win there has to be a conspiracy theory afoot............ its the NSC way.

Thank you. I agree that the ref was spot on all afternoon so can't understand the comments but as you say thats NSC! I would have made those points be it Man U or Accrington Stanley.

And yes Safe. I know you were :fishing::wave:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
so its fine for time to be added on for one teams celebration but not for the other? hmmmmmm alllllllllllllllrighty then!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I wonder whether this debate would take place if we were as successful as MUFC ?

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
so its fine for time to be added on for one teams celebration but not for the other? hmmmmmm alllllllllllllllrighty then!

How many times!!!!???

Man Citys goal celebrations encroached on allocated time so therefore had to be added. If Owen scored with what was effectively the last kick of the game and the whistle was going to be blown anyway then no time needs to be added!

Is this braindead Sunday or something? :lol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
How many times!!!!???

Man Citys goal celebrations encroached on allocated time so therefore had to be added. If Owen scored with what was effectively the last kick of the game and the whistle was going to be blown anyway then no time needs to be added!

Is this braindead Sunday or something? :lol:

nope not having it :dasreich:

either way my Statto question needs answering, SURELY one of the many NSC geeks can reply to that?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Spot on! What are the rest of you on? Calling the game corrupt cos it went 90 seconds over - ridiculous!

Its not that its corrupt its the ref and the premier league being scared of Ferguson, all the evidence you need is him and the 4th official giggling like little girls thirty seconds after Utd were given enough time to score their winner.

It has happenned before, going back to when Bruce scored those two in injury time to win their first premier title and will go on in the future. Ditto away teams rarely getting penalties at Old Trafford

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here