Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man U v Chelsea

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Apparently wilkins said it was because he lacks confidence on his left side. Chelsea shouldn`t have cheaped out then , they should have spent another 20 mill on a player with 2 feet. Not Torres`s fault at all.

and the ref should have given Chelsea a free kick after Rooney`s penalty miss not a goal kick. (not that it mattered much)

Last edited:

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Probably fixtures but

What's the difference between Fernando Torres and Wayne Bridge?

John Terry appreciates Wayne Bridge's missus.

hahaha

D

Deleted member 18477

ray wilkins - is a proper knob! couldnt be more biased towards chelsea. the slap head needs a slap!
john terry - needs to get a yellow everytime he mouths off to the ref - sick of him using the 'im the captain' as an excuse! mouthy prick.
a.cole - bad tackle, lucky boy.
lampard - useless! shouldnt be in the squad let alone starting 11.
rooney - IMO without his goal had a poor game for his standards.
carrick - as bad as lampard.
smalling, jones, nani, a.young - love them. full of energy and they are hungry for success. brilliant footballers to watch. (take note vilas-boas - maybe play LUIZ!!!)

last but not least... torres - HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! love seeing that mug fail.

on the whole a fair result as man utd took their chances. but there wasn't a lot between the teams for most of the game. chelsea will still beat most teams. liverpool were very poor today but spurs looked dangerous and are now right back in with a shout for top 4. arsenal are the only team really that are f***ed as theres no belief anymore!

man u, man c, chelsea, liverpool/spurs for top 4 atm. arsenal will be down in mid table unless they have a miracle.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
FRay Wilkins beggars belief with his commentary, he talks about Cole calling him Ash as if he is a mate of his or something - first class cockring

D

Deleted member 18477

FRay Wilkins beggars belief with his commentary, he talks about Cole calling him Ash as if he is a mate of his or something - first class cockring

well according to ray 'i use first names only' wilkins, Ash is a very nice guy outside of football... not so sure anyone outside of chelsea would agree with that.

and also according to good old ray, lampard was taking off at half time so he therefore had to have had a knock. couldnt possibly have been taken off because hes shit.

and furthering on good old ray also thinks no-one wants to see torres fail, as its not good for football - errr earth to ray its hilarious and no-one cares about the money grabbing twat!

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Shocking. That wanker should be sent out on loan in the morning. No use to his team whatsoever. Waste of a first team place - no matter how much he cost :wave:
Did you actually watch the game ? If the answer is yes, then you have just proved that you know precisely two thirds of fuckall about football.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Did you actually watch the game ? If the answer is yes, then you have just proved that you know precisely two thirds of fuckall about football.

Go away clown. You think that kiddie's worth fifty million quid of anybody's money? He's been out of form for about a year and a half now.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Go away clown. You think that kiddie's worth fifty million quid of anybody's money? He's been out of form for about a year and a half now.
I didnt talk about value, I asked if you actually watched the game, and as usual , you swerved the question, because , I suspect you did watch it , but sadly you dont know a great deal about football, now when it comes to football, tactically astute is not how I'd describe myself, but even with my limited tactical awareness, I can see that Torres played well yesterday, he took his goal well, and even for the glaring miss his run was timed perfectly , and to me he looked a bit off balance , he also played well when i saw him at home to leverkeusen in the champions league last week, its always easier to judge watching a game live, something I suspect you've only been doing since Euro 96.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I didnt talk about value, I asked if you actually watched the game, and as usual , you swerved the question, because , I suspect you did watch it , but sadly you dont know a great deal about football, now when it comes to football, tactically astute is not how I'd describe myself, but even with my limited tactical awareness, I can see that Torres played well yesterday, he took his goal well, and even for the glaring miss his run was timed perfectly , and to me he looked a bit off balance , he also played well when i saw him at home to leverkeusen in the champions league last week, its always easier to judge watching a game live, something I suspect you've only been doing since Euro 96.

This pains me, but THIS.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
its always easier to judge watching a game live, something I suspect you've only been doing since Euro 96.

You're a mug. As usual you know nothing.

Why not ask a couple of knowledgeable Chelsea fans what Torres contributes to the team? You must know a couple shirley? Torres is a laughing stock who will be shipped out on loan in January - if they can find a taker. AC Milan are being touted. I'm sure their fans will take as kindly as real Chelsea fans to having a passenger foisted on them up front to unsettle their established strikers who know where the goal is.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
You're a mug. As usual you know nothing.

Why not ask a couple of knowledgeable Chelsea fans what Torres contributes to the team? You must know a couple shirley? Torres is a laughing stock who will be shipped out on loan in January - if they can find a taker. AC Milan are being touted. I'm sure their fans will take as kindly as real Chelsea fans to having a passenger foisted on them up front to unsettle their established strikers who know where the goal is.
As usual you've swerved the question, I also didnt resort to personal insults and name calling , which you seem to have, dont do it again, or if you're determined to, then do it to my face, i'll be at the Leeds game if you'd like to meet , and you can call me a mug to your hearts content.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Thought Torres had a decent game. Should have scored a second obviously but Ramires (sp?) should have scored in the first half following Torres' pass across goal to him. He may not be hitting the back of the net as regularly as Chelsea expected, but his all round game is still in order

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
As usual you've swerved the question, I also didnt resort to personal insults and name calling

its always easier to judge watching a game live, something I suspect you've only been doing since Euro 96.

You carry on being as snide as you like mate. Whatever floats yer boat.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I don't say this often but bushy's completely right this time. Torres played well and has looked good this season

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
You carry on being as snide as you like mate. Whatever floats yer boat.
Tell me i know nothing about football all day long, start calling me clown and mug, and I'm going to be a tad put out, you've swerved the question totally and utterly, and other posters are backing my original point, and I am at loggerheads most of the time with them.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This is all very funny and all that, but why is it that EVERY time someone says something bushy doesn't like, it ends up with some thinly veiled threat?

P.S. bushy, you're right about Torres.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Must admit I thought that CMS' miss from three yards at Leicester was worse.........................

but then I couldn't care less about Chelsae

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Tell me i know nothing about football all day long, start calling me clown and mug, and I'm going to be a tad put out, you've swerved the question totally and utterly, and other posters are backing my original point, and I am at loggerheads most of the time with them.

OK, but there's 4,000 posters on here, there's always going to be someone that agrees with any opinion. We had a striker called Chris Holroyd here last season, dreadful player, never put himself within eight yards of scoring. Right up to the day he left there was the odd poster who insisted he would come good even though he patently never would. Strongly suspect that the vast majority of Chelsea fans - and players - would rather they cut their losses on Torres, and sooner rather than later.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here