Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man U v Chelsea

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This is turning into something of an embarrassment for Chelsea. This United team is on the whole fairly young as well, looks like the old bastard Fergie is starting another cycle. Chelsea, on the other hand, look old and past it (hello Lampard and Terry).

Handy for United with City drawing (last time I looked).

D

Deleted member 18477

I am loving this! So many mates who support Chelsea (from their sofas) hahaha! And 50 million on Torres? Biggest LOL ever! Looks like chelski's little winning period is over just like arsenals.

D

Deleted member 18477

This is turning into something of an embarrassment for Chelsea. This United team is on the whole fairly young as well, looks like the old bastard Fergie is starting another cycle. Chelsea, on the other hand, look old and past it (hello Lampard and Terry).

Handy for United with City drawing (last time I looked).

Lampard and Terry are awful. They've done England no favours over the years. Let's get them out and gets those winners smalling and jones in quickly please!

luke17

Oct 9, 2003
Torres 50 Million and Andy Carroll 35 Million are turning out to be money well spent.

Man City just thrown away a 2 goal lead against Fulham which makes today even more funnier.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Great finish by Torres. Would be good if they could make a game of it. I care for neither team, but it's no good if United run away with the league at this time of year.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
How biased is Ray Wilkins summarising, so pro Chelsea

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
someone please please score, or im going to wish i opened a bet365 account

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here