Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man U accept 80m For Ronaldo

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I seriously f***ing hope he does shit over in spain, he can f*** right off i hope i never have to see his smug little face ever again

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I hope he scores a hat-trick against Utd in the Champions League semi-final

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Yet despite their debt can shell out how much on
Rio Ferdinand
Owen Hargreaves
Dmitar Berbetov
Zoran Tosic
Anderson
Nani
Michael Carrick

Ah but look at it from the Banks point of view. At the moment, it looks like Manchester United are far from going bust. Thus, the bank(s) are OWED £700,000,000 which as a debt technically will be repaid, but they are also making additional millions per annum on interest- so making money by doing nothing effectively, just taking the risk on the £700,000,000 million eventually being paid off.

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
manchester is beautiful. fact.

world class shopping.
10083189.jpg

world class public transport.
manchester-pride-festival.jpg

world class cuisine.
2288310050_c7277b5979.jpg

world class architecture.
503966962,20090414101014,p,400x300,photo1.jpg

the lad's a bit spoilt i reckon.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
hope he goes, cant wait for the greased haired monkey diving thunderKUNT to f*** off out of OUR country to be with diving greased haired monkey motherwankers of his own kind....good RIDDANCE!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Maybe this deserves a thread of its own, but:

Does anyone else think this is a really good thing for the England team? With no Ronaldo, Fergie will be forced to play our Wayne up front.

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
I was hoping to see a lower league player give him a real thumping challenge before he left looks like he s got away with it

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
There are still question marks about Ronaldo's ability to perform in the very biggest matches, so I think it's a good deal for United.

With United £700million in debt this is just the sort of windfall Fergie needs to stay ahead of the other Prem big boys.

Giggs, Neville, Scholes and Van Der Sar can expect to spend a lot of time on the bench, and whilst there are promising kids it is expecting lot for Foster, the Silva brothers, Wellbeck, Gibson, Tosic all to slot in and perform like Champions.

The fact is that Ronaldo IS a great player and IS the difference between Man Utd and Chelsea / Liverpool.

I think Fergie should certainly be looking to offload Berbatov and bringing in Benzema. However, this is World Cup year and players like Robben or Sneijder may be tempted to Old Trafford if they though Kaka and Ronaldo could deprive them of first team football.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
It's a shame he's going, if you enjoy being entertained by footballers doing their stuff, then it doesn't get better than Ronaldo, however it seems like everyone hates him for the petulance he shows and when he "used" to dive to get penalties so maybe it's a good move for all concerned.

Also don't assume that Fergie or the Bank will get their hands on the £80m this summer, it'll be paid back over a number of years!

Golden Oldie

Feb 10, 2004
Are Platini and Blatter still going to winge on how it's so unfair that only the Premier League can afford to buy the best players in the world, and therefore the rules must be changed to give everyone else a chance?

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Just as I predicted. You will of course recall that I started a thread the day after the Champions League Final saying that he would be leaving Man U.

Well done me!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Just as I predicted. You will of course recall that I started a thread the day after the Champions League Final saying that he would be leaving Man U.

Well done me!

To be fair we've all known for over a YEAR now that he didn't want to stick around.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here