*** Man City v Man United*** Official match Thread

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
£10 on Fergie having a heart attack soon

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Old Taggarts losing it big time, he's gonna explode if he chews any faster!!!

Mungo_Jerry

Sep 27, 2011
Does anyone actually want City to win the league? Money can't buy you love.

It's not the money I hate about City - its Mancini. He really is the most miserable mutherfucker on earth. Plus most of their fans look like actual gypsies.

Did anyone else think Niall Quinn was one of the most biased commentators youve ever heard tonight? Red Nev could teach him a thing or two.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I still think it will end in tears for City

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
70 year old Fergie wanting to scuffle with Mancini. Hilarious. :lolol:

Looked like the master of mindgames, wanted to ditch the amateur psychology, for good old fashioned fisty cuffs.

Not sure if that's sensible for a 70 year old with a pacemaker.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
It's not the money I hate about City - its Mancini. He really is the most miserable mutherfucker on earth. Plus most of their fans look like actual gypsies.

Did anyone else think Niall Quinn was one of the most biased commentators youve ever heard tonight? Red Nev could teach him a thing or two.

Do you know who Mark Hughes is? :)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You've got to fancy Utd to beat Swansea and Sunderland so it comes down to City having to beat Newcastle. Tough place to go and win.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yeah we should let man utd with Rooney (30m), Rio (30m), Berbatov (36m) win instead.

Exactly. Veron, Carrick, Nani, Valencia, Smalling, Jones, De Gea, Yorke, Stam, Van Nist, Saha, Young, etc.
Outspent Arsenal, Liverpool & Co to generally grab the honours for years, and then Chelski and now Man City upset their spending monopoly.

Those 3 all spend big now to outgun the opposition & poach the best talent from the others.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Someone had to didn't they!

I have £10 on Rooney and Silva to score first

Just got in from watching the game in my local ,what a bunch of cnuts the plastic manure followers are, going on about we need to bring on ..... because ...... is shit some even left with 5 minutes to go in disgust what a bunch of wankers .I personaly loved it when the sweaty sock through his toys out of his pram towards the end of the 2nd half , great result i fcuking despise manure

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Exactly. Veron, Carrick, Nani, Valencia, Smalling, Jones, De Gea, Yorke, Stam, Van Nist, Saha, Young, etc.
Outspent Arsenal, Liverpool & Co to generally grab the honours for years, and then Chelski and now Man City upset their spending monopoly.

Those 3 all spend big now to outgun the opposition & poach the best talent from the others.

ok how about looking at it this way how much did scholes, beckham, gary&phil neville, butt, cost? all brought through there youth system, remind me again how many city players are in there team this season that are from citys youth system? city have bought the leauge end of!!!

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
ok how about looking at it this way how much did scholes, beckham, gary&phil neville, butt, cost? all brought through there youth system, remind me again how many city players are in there team this season that are from citys youth system? city have bought the leauge end of!!!

Fair point in my opinion. Throwing £30 million at Arsenal for Adebayor and Toure was hardly sound business. Rooney and Ferdinand and possibly Jones and De Gea are long term investments.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here