Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man City Game

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'm on the website looking at the City Ticket Details.

It says in order 'to buy them online, season ticket holders will need to wait until they receive their application by post, but it also says (due for dispatch this Thursday). But we have priority till Friday 29th August, isn't that the day after they're dispatched?? I'm confused.

no I think this Thursday means yesterday .. well that is how I read it at least

GREAT , our postie doesn't get here until 3ish and i'm sodding off up to Southend around that time

Postie OUT :angry:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I'm on the website looking at the City Ticket Details.

It says in order 'to buy them online, season ticket holders will need to wait until they receive their application by post, but it also says (due for dispatch this Thursday). But we have priority till Friday 29th August, isn't that the day after they're dispatched?? I'm confused.

The article went up yesterday, so 'this Thursday' being the 21st August.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I have the letter and I have the code, now I can't find the right bit on the website to use it.

:angry:

The letters from the Club have just reached Bracknell Towers.

Prices:-

North Stand Centre
Adult £27.00
Senior Citizen £18.50
Under 16 £17.00

North Stand Wings
Adult £25.50
Senior Citizen £18.50
Under 16 £16.50

South Stand Centre & Singing
Adult £24.50
Senior Citizen £16.50
Under 21 £18.00
Under 16 £15.00

South Stand Wings
South East Stand
East Stand

Adult £23.50
Senior Citizen £15.50
Under 21 £17.00
Under 16 £14.00

North East Stand Family
Family Ticket 1 + 1 (U16) £24.50
Family Ticket 1 + 1 (U10) £28.00
Additional Member of Family
Adult £23.50
Under 16 £14.00
Under 10 £1.00

I can't see the logic in this:-

North East Stand Family
Family Ticket 1 + 1 (U16) £24.50
Family Ticket 1 + 1 (U10) £28.00

Why cheaper for U16 than U10?

Or is this a typing error on the forms that have been sent out?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I have the letter and I have the code, now I can't find the right bit on the website to use it.

:angry:

front page - Manchester City ticket details bit & scroll down to Online , click on the blue "Online" wording :cool:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
As BoF posted earlier there's a link on the Man City article page. However, there's an error in the link that the ticket office say should be fixed later today.

Cheers. :)

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I rang the ticket office, and they said they won't know until next Friday? I was worrying because I'm on holiday next week and might not be able to get my tickets. They said I'm guarenteed a ticket! :cool:

barney

Jul 31, 2006
received the letter today, off on holiday straight after southend.. hopefully they'll take my application in the shop today

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Any 3yr STH got a letter yet? No post today and have been missed in the past...

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
So what u saying ?

Everyone should have the same chance regardless whether they are a season ticket holder or not ?

No. I am happy with the system, I feel STH priority is essential. What I disagree with is the fact that this match is now almost unattendable for the casual fan who could be persuaded to become more hardcore if they enjoy it. Although encouraging more blue membership and maybe increasing attendances between now and the Man City game, they seem to on the whole be targetting those who already regularly follow the club.

So you're going to have trouble explaining to people who deserted The Albion for Charlton that you'll have difficulty getting them tickets because they've more than likely gone to people who didn't f*** off to Charlton and stayed supporting Brighton?

Bit of a no-brainer to me.

No. The ones that went to support Charlton can f*** right off. Im talking about those who came occasionally last year, too expensive for them to come regularly, and who have come already this year and have expressed an interest this season. It is now extremely hard for them to watch a game which, I believe, would get them to the Withdean an awful lot more frequently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here