Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man City Game

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The official site yesterday, stated that there were still two possible dates - that one if City were still in Europe, or the 16th if they are knocked out next week.

I've seen nothing yet to suggest that's changed. Where did you hear that?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
The official site yesterday, stated that there were still two possible dates - that one if City were still in Europe, or the 16th if they are knocked out next week.

I've seen nothing yet to suggest that's changed. Where did you hear that?

he has seen the side City are putting out :p

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Thats funny because I went into the ticket office today and they said that they wont know untill the end of next week at the EARLIEST!!

I think some people are attention seeking!

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Thats funny because I went into the ticket office today and they said that they wont know untill the end of next week at the EARLIEST!!

I think some people are attention seeking!

Well you want to look on the official site and go to online tickets and click on september, because it tells you there

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Jesus!

How hidden away into our website is that!? Why isn't it on the homepage of the website? It's not even on the "Coming Up" or "Ticket Homepage". It's only on the "Buy Online" section! It's like a fricken' board game with the club sometimes!
I was led to believe that the tickets wouldn't be on sale until after 28th August.

So according to the website, and the Insider the tickets are availabe to either buy or order as of tomorrow at 9am.

I hope ST's are going to get priority for this game, as stipulated in the club's terms and conditions. But they are giving away so little about it that no one really knows whats going on! If they knew they would be available as of tomorrow, then why hasn't it been on the main page of the club website today? The Barnet match details were up WEEKS in advance.

They don't always make it easy for us, is what I'm trying to say.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Jesus!

How hidden away into our website is that!? Why isn't it on the homepage of the website? It's not even on the "Coming Up" or "Ticket Homepage". It's only on the "Buy Online" section! It's like a fricken' board game with the club sometimes!
I was led to believe that the tickets wouldn't be on sale until after 28th August.

So according to the website, and the Insider the tickets are availabe to either buy or order as of tomorrow at 9am.

I hope ST's are going to get priority for this game, as stipulated in the club's terms and conditions. But they are giving away so little about it that no one really knows whats going on! If they knew they would be available as of tomorrow, then why hasn't it been on the main page of the club website today? The Barnet match details were up WEEKS in advance.

I guess the online ticket bit was set up today and will be something on the website either tonight or first thing in the morning

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Jesus!

Sorry to be a pain but where is it? I've looked on the buy-online under tickets and can only see Orient tickets.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I've got to pop into the club shop tomorrow. Do you think they will allow me to apply in person? I don't trust the club with handling my order via snail-mail or an online form. I don't even trust the people at the club shop to handle it on the phone. But surely they must be able to process it in person as well?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
:lolol: See what I mean!!?

thanks.....I think you can put this down to me being a bit dim as opposed to a website issue.....but I still expected to see it on the front page.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've got to pop into the club shop tomorrow. Do you think they will allow me to apply in person? I don't trust the club with handling my order via snail-mail or an online form. I don't even trust the people at the club shop to handle it on the phone. But surely they must be able to process it in person as well?

You must be able to go to the shop and buy them...surely?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here