Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man City game for STH

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Has anyone recd the prices for the tickets?

Why is it the prices for the game increased so much - this club is taking the P**s - we pay up to £15.00 for barnet and then man city come to town and it goes up to £27.00 in north and £24.50 in south - the food stewarding everything is the same - why continue to take the p**s out of the fans!!!:angry::angry:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Surely you didn't expect it to be the same as a seriously reduced game? You're literally mad if you do.

barney

Jul 31, 2006
24.50 is the price for a normal ticket in the south stand

stop moaning

if it's too expensive, don't go, i'm sure someone else will gladly sit in your seat

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

stop moaning

if it's too expensive, don't go, i'm sure someone else will gladly sit in your seat
Cock:lol:

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008

stop moaning

what so you think it is fair to double the prices just because its man city

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I can only speak to myself but I have no problem seeing how the club work it out.

I will happily pay £27.00 for a ticket to see Man City and I would have paid £15.00 to see Barnet. When was the last time we drew a Premiership team at home in the cup?

If you don't want to pay that much, I guarantee somebody else (probably a fair weather fan) will happily take your ticket but at least you have 1st option (if you're a season ticket holder) so I really can't see even a small problem here

The club have every right to make this game marginally more than a League game imo.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
what so you think it is fair to double the prices just because its man city

Yes i do.The club has the chance to cash in on this game and i very much doubt people will complain about it as it will still sell out.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
ll i am saying is they are taking the piss yes they need to make money but surely they needed to make the same money when we played barnet

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
BTW BHADEB, is there Anything at all, even just something like the taste of the tea that doesn't piss you off about the Albion?

If I was as angry as you seem to be about everything to do with BHA I think I'd knock it on the head.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
BTW BHADEB, is there Anything at all, even just something like the taste of the tea that doesn't piss you off about the Albion?

If I was as angry as you seem to be about everything to do with BHA I think I'd knock it on the head.

Is she the same stupid bint that bangs on about Knight and Wilkins all the time?

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
What a ridiculous thread! The prices aren't doubled, they are just at the normal rate. They just have not been reduced in the way they were for Barnet - and rightly so.

Muppet!

there is no reason to call me a muppet - its just my opinion - you have yours and i don't have a pop - what do they give sth a dvd !!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
ll i am saying is they are taking the piss yes they need to make money but surely they needed to make the same money when we played barnet

I'd venture they will make comfortably more money from this tie than they did the Barnet one.

Are there any signs of intelligent life on the planet you are inhabitting ?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
We won't make anything out of it as the gate reciepts are shared.Not 50/50 i know but not far off.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008

i just like things to be fair and consistant - that not to much to ask - i would also like to say something on here without it turning into a hate thing against me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here