Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Making NSC non-shit

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'd like the font to be in that chinese brushstroke style they use on chinky menus. That'd look WELL cool that would.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
more strong discussions and heavier modding?

or pictures of topless women, eithers good :cool:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Leave it as it is mostly

It's much less brutal than it used to be, mainly cos it's older and everybody knows who everybody else is. Flaming is sort of frowned on, which I think is a shame.

1066 is by a country mile the most consistently annoying idiotic poster on here. He seems to have stumbled onto this board by accident without realising that this board is not exactly suited to his special needs. He has an almost scarey talent for making normally even-minded people hate him, or at least his online postings. If he was just some random freak, it wouldn't matter. But he's by all accounts a young fat kiddie who goes to home games, and it's not beyond the realms of possibility that he'll one day soon either a) grow up like Kev almost has or b) top himself thinking the whole world's against him. Which on NSC they pretty much are. Could easily land somebody up in court or on the front page of the papers. IMHO he should be banned permanently for his own good, and for the good of others.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Tom Hark said:
Leave it as it is mostly

It's much less brutal than it used to be, mainly cos it's older and everybody knows who everybody else is. Flaming is sort of frowned on, which I think is a shame.

1066 is by a country mile the most consistently annoying idiotic poster on here. He seems to have stumbled onto this board by accident without realising that this board is not exactly suited to his special needs. He has an almost scarey talent for making normally even-minded people hate him, or at least his online postings. If he was just some random freak, it wouldn't matter. But he's by all accounts a young fat kiddie who goes to home games, and it's not beyond the realms of possibility that he'll one day soon either a) grow up like Kev almost has or b) top himself thinking the whole world's against him. Which on NSC they pretty much are. Could easily land somebody up in court or on the front page of the papers. IMHO he should be banned permanently for his own good, and for the good of others.

To be fair he's not fat

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Tom Hark said:
Leave it as it is mostly

Come off it, I'd rather have ten 1066 than one Oceanic. 1066 is young yes but he's not offensive, at least I don't find him so, He seems to have leaned his lesson and its about time peopel left off him. He's not the worst person on here by a long way.

Actually, while we're on the subject one of the chief problems with NSC these days are the personal attacks and abuse that degenerate some threads into childish rants, often way off the point of the original thread. I would be the first to admit that in the past I have been guilty of this but nowadays I tend to step back from that sort of behaviour.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
bhaexpress said:
Come off it, I'd rather have ten 1066 than one Oceanic. 1066 is young yes but he's not offensive, at least I don't find him so, He seems to have leaned his lesson and its about time peopel left off him. He's not the worst person on here by a long way.

Actually, while we're on the subject one of the chief problems with NSC these days are the personal attacks and abuse that degenerate some threads into childish rants, often way off the point of the original thread. I would be the first to admit that in the past I have been guilty of this but nowadays I tend to step back from that sort of behaviour.

Could part of the reason for 'personal attacks' be the fact that a lot of the people on here know each other?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here