Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Main Coronavirus / Covid-19 Discussion Thread

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
To be fair, corona virus cant be transmitted through the skin, only through the mouth or nose. If he washed his hands before touching his face there shouldn't be a problem, unless someone coughed directy into his face, when there would be. Surprised he didnt fist or elbow bump instead though. ???

To be fair he's a ****ing doughnut in a position of responsibility and he couldn't hold it together for more than 30 seconds before blurting out that he's shaking hands with everybody, including coronavirus patients. He didn't need to say that at all but he just can't help himself.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
This. Tho wallah's prob down at Lidl STOCKPILING foodstuffs even as we speak

Doubt they'll find anti bac hand sanitizer, seen the small 50mm Cien Lidl brand one that costs about 79p being flogged on eBay for £9 :ohmy: lots of people clearing shelves and trying to profit.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
It's. A. Form. Of. Flu. FFS.

Wash yer hands. You'll be fine :rolleyes:

The most virulent symptom of this outbreak is the media feeding frenzy which is amplifying the thing out of all proportion

For some of us it is not a form of flu. Because some of us can get vaccinated against most forms of flu.
But none of us can get vaccinated against this form of flu.
So some of us may be fecked by this form of flu
FFS

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
BBC News currently amplifying the concept of Panic Buying of food, which probably wouldn't have occurred to the huge majority of people until BBC News put it out there. Sake!

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
BBC News currently amplifying the concept of Panic Buying of food, which probably wouldn't have occurred to the huge majority of people until BBC News put it out there. Sake!

Crazy. Media imbeciles

Apparently the Pope is ill
We’re all buggered if he’s got it [emoji2]

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I know, that’s why I’m going to reboot ours. Do you think the gas can go off? I’m working on the basis that if I revert to 1986 I can’t catch any of these modern ailments.

I’m just about to light up a hamlet cigar... actually this whole situation would work well in one of their ads...

Pint of Strongbow too hmmmmm.

Strongbow my arse.....

This is 80s...

Hofmeister

Attachments

• article-1225209-06FBC132000005DC-823_634x442.jpg
    article-1225209-06FBC132000005DC-823_634x442.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 120

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo

The media are really ****ing me off.

They’re desperate for this to bring everything down, desperate. Reporting a fact in one location, doesn’t make the whole country guilty of hysteria... I have faith the stout Northumbrians will refrain from being total dick heads.

Alnwick shall not fall!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

media and especially the BBC need to start being more responsible.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Just waiting for Paul Barber to warn that theyre worried there may not be any merchandise left in the club shop soon due to coronavirus affecting Chinese supply chains.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The flu vaccine changes every year. It is adapted to the latest viruses which have been detected as viruses mutate, so therefore the vaccine I had in October was for last year's strains.

Trump is an idiot.

He's got no editing skills, no common sense, no real sense of reality, just an ego maniac winging his way as leader of the free world.

He's clearly got no grasp on the situation at all. Terrifying really that a world leader at this stage of a crisis can be asking if a standard flu vaccine could be used. It beggars belief. It's beyond satire because it's satirical in itself. Iannucci is out of a job.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Is that a serious question?

(I mean the second bit).

Irony is lost on some. Thought the !! Might give it away

Of course it's not a serious question. Every regular nobody on this forum knows it's a ridiculous notion. It's laughable the world's most powerful leader who is as thick as pig shit doesn't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here