Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Main Coronavirus / Covid-19 Discussion Thread

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
19 days till Palace. I'd love to infect them.

With the virus already in Brighton it wouldn't surprise me there will be more cases confirmed in the next few days caused by Mr X as a result of him going drinking in Hove and as a result the government might stop any large scale events in the area soon putting the game in doubt.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
With the virus already in Brighton it wouldn't surprise me there will be more cases confirmed in the next few days caused by Mr X as a result of him going drinking in Hove and as a result the government might stop any large scale events in the area soon putting the game in doubt.

In all seriousness I'd be lying if I said this hadn't crossed my mind. This is an ever-escalating situation, who knows where we'll be in 19 days time (and not just here) after we're deeper into this incubation period.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
In all seriousness I'd be lying if I said this hadn't crossed my mind. This is an ever-escalating situation, who knows where we'll be in 19 days time (and not just here) after we're deeper into this incubation period.

Same here, I am not a panicking sort of person, but its clear the best way to stop the spread of a virus is to stop people being in contact with others. Being in the Amex among 30,000 probably isn't necessarily high risk, what is high risk is travelling there and back again either face to face in an overfull train or park and ride bus or on a hot stuffy seagulls travel coach with air con circulating air.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I was in Brighton on Saturday afternoon before the Watford game. (Burger King, Churchill Square, North Laine Brew House, Great Eastern, Prince George, Nelson, Prince Albert, Train to Falmer) All the pubs were rammed, hot and stuffy and in the case of NLBH oppressively humid due to a Hen Party/disco going on. Overnight and into this morning I now have something that makes me feel the worst I've felt for a couple of years and whatever it is I've now got the symptoms are identical. Loads of other lurgy's are doing the rounds anyway, I haven't knowingly come into contact with anyone obviously, but I really don't feel well and I can't help but wonder what this actually is.

Oh God, Brighton will have to play the next couple of home games at the Amex behind closed doors in an empty stadium.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I was in Brighton on Saturday afternoon before the Watford game. (Burger King, Churchill Square, North Laine Brew House, Great Eastern, Prince George, Nelson, Prince Albert, Train to Falmer) All the pubs were rammed, hot and stuffy and in the case of NLBH oppressively humid due to a Hen Party/disco going on. Overnight and into this morning I now have something that makes me feel the worst I've felt for a couple of years and whatever it is I've now got the symptoms are identical. Loads of other lurgy's are doing the rounds anyway, I haven't knowingly come into contact with anyone obviously, but I really don't feel well and I can't help but wonder what this actually is.

In the recent renovation did they sort the bogs out in the Great Eastern? They have been harbouring all sorts of disease for about 20 years.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
In the recent renovation did they sort the bogs out in the Great Eastern? They have been harbouring all sorts of disease for about 20 years.

The Albert isn't much better on that front.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Brighton in'it

Please tell me you didn't have it bleached though as that can't be good for you. And even if you want to, the bottles come with a convenient dispensing system so why would you pay fortunes for someone to do it for you?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

I didn't go upstairs to use them to find out I'm afraid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here