Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Main Coronavirus / Covid-19 Discussion Thread

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
One thing that people seem to be ignoring is that Italy is NOT a "first world country" by anything other than name. It's a gangster run group of areas and it has ZERO cohesion when it comes to government, education, law, tax and certainly healthcare.

Basically it's a bit like America but with no money.

It's not really a surprise that the Italians have managed to make a total b####cks of this.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Some of you! ****ing hell have a day off will ya
Well I guess you might have to soon..

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'm firmly in the "couldn't care less" camp on this issue btw. Apart from if they cock up our trip to Spain for my son's cricket camp in a couple of weeks by the pathetic panic drama. Then I'll be mildly annoyed.

I spoke to a mate who met the bird who is "actually" in charge of dealing this on Monday (not Matt Hancock thankfully, the useless wet lettuce ****). I am not concerned.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
One thing that people seem to be ignoring is that Italy is NOT a "first world country" by anything other than name. It's a gangster run group of areas and it has ZERO cohesion when it comes to government, education, law, tax and certainly healthcare.

It's not really a surprise that the Italians have managed to make a total b####cks of this.

They spend a similar amount on healthcare to us though.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I heard an hour ago that it's all got a lot more serious at Sussex County. Awaiting some verification.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

I’ve spent the last 12 years working with Italians ...... I’m not the least surprised. It’s always someone else’s problem and a rule is there to be broken.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
I wonder what percentage of people contract the virus via the passing of currency from hand to hand, seeing the thousands today at Cheltenham got me overthinking I guess, I'm pretty sure I'm OK as alls I did was hand it over.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I wonder what percentage of people contract the virus via the passing of currency from hand to hand, seeing the thousands today at Cheltenham got me overthinking I guess, I'm pretty sure I'm OK as alls I did was hand it over.

Dirty money being exchanged at a race course? Never

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
At least orgies aren't being cancelled. :rave::sheep::banana::cheery:

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/shortcuts/2020/mar/11/hands-off-can-orgies-survive-in-the-age-of-coronavirus

The New York Post reports that high-end sex party promoters Snctm plan to throw an orgy in Los Angeles this weekend, and another in Manhattan next month. “Snctm events are going on as planned,” an organiser told the Post, before emphasising that there would be extra soap and sanitiser on hand at the venue. Los Angeles currently has 17 confirmed cases of coronavirus, although more people may be infected without showing symptoms.

If you are living in a coronavirus-affected region, and thinking of planning a sex party: don’t. Short of putting all the orgy-goers in full hazmat suits – which, you imagine, would dampen the mood – it is impossible to prevent unknowingly spreading coronavirus.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
I'm firmly in the "couldn't care less" camp on this issue btw. Apart from if they cock up our trip to Spain for my son's cricket camp in a couple of weeks by the pathetic panic drama. Then I'll be mildly annoyed.

I spoke to a mate who met the bird who is "actually" in charge of dealing this on Monday (not Matt Hancock thankfully, the useless wet lettuce ****). I am not concerned.

Well bully for you Mr Big man

Jack isn’t it?

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

Well it is to the rest of the world who allowed unencumbered travel in and out of there for weeks.

You should have communicated your concerns to the WHO and UK Chief Medical Officer

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It's alright just saw on the news the governments giving millions or billions if they need it to the NHS!
My misses that works with amputees said she cant even get wheelchairs for her patients ffs[emoji849]

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here