Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mahmoud Dahoud (Loaned to VfB Stuttgart 31/01/24)

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
He's probably going to be a Brighton player for another three years, and presumably spells the definite end of managers freely picking signings.

Best case scenario is probably a series of loans where Brighton keep paying the vast majority of the wages. Don't think he cares enough to accept being bought out from his contract for any less than he'd earn until the end of the contract, which is probably not something we're willing to offer.

Likewise there's realistically no club that would want to pay a fee for him, and/or be able to pay his PL wages.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
100% was not Dahoud, someone (a former notorious member of this forum actually) was quite intent on telling anyone within ear shot that it was Dahoud. It was not, let’s put that one to bed.
So he didn’t play? I’m confused.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
100% was not Dahoud, someone (a former notorious member of this forum actually) was quite intent on telling anyone within ear shot that it was Dahoud. It was not, let’s put that one to bed.
My mistake. It was all over facebook that he was playing but I certainly didn’t do due diligence in fact checking this. Were there any 1st team players there at all?

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
My mistake. It was all over facebook that he was playing but I certainly didn’t do due diligence in fact checking this. Were there any 1st team players there at all?
The guy had a similar haircut to Dahoud but it wasn’t him. No worries on the lack of fact checking, the person spent 60 minutes trying to convince me that it was Dahoud despite repeatedly me telling him it wasn’t. The final answer was given when we asked Ifill when he was taking a corner whether it was Dahoud and he said no and said it’s Aiden/Hayden whomever that may be.

Dahoud was allegedly the man furtherest to the left.

IMG_1601.jpeg

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Did said member tell everyone during one of his 'famous' stand-up routines?

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
The guy had a similar haircut to Dahoud but it wasn’t him. No worries on the lack of fact checking, the person spent 60 minutes trying to convince me that it was Dahoud despite repeatedly me telling him it wasn’t. The final answer was given when we asked Ifill when he was taking a corner whether it was Dahoud and he said no and said it’s Aiden/Hayden whomever that may be.

View attachment 186364
If we now have a player called Aiden Hayden then he HAS to start every game 😃

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

View attachment 186364

Am surprised he didn’t notice Baleba

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

View attachment 186364
Anyone do any fence jumping?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here