Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Magoo out petition

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
51. Large Hardon I am of the opinion that Mark McGhee of Brighton & Hove Albion (best team ever) is a complete phallus with the intellectual capacity of a lump of jelly. Whatsmore he probably has a very small penis......GET RID OF THE DIRTY SCOTTISH KIDDY FIDDLER!

this one is plain ridicolous. :nono:

Monsieur Leclerc

Café Rene. In disguise!
Apr 24, 2006
I hate to put a dampener on this....

No. 59 was very funny :lol:

But... as it stands, this is 1% of the average attendance. I vill not take sides. Just to let you know....

Monsieur Leclerc

Café Rene. In disguise!
Apr 24, 2006
Fragmented Badger said:
How do you view the comments made by others?

You should be able to click on view currrent signatures, and then cleeck on the numbers shown below the Reading advert.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Fragmented Badger said:
Hmm, I have done that and it only gives me the option of looking at comments 13 and 63 (which I believe is my own!). Bloody site:angry:
click 13 it will show 1-13, click 63 it will show you 14-63, it's in pages of 50.

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
Some people don't get the idea of a petition :rolleyes:

Bless him.

"Charles Ball No No No, McGoo in. a stupid idea this petition is in my opinion NO NO NO NO NO"

You sign a petiton to show support - If you don't sign it shows your not in support.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Edward Scissorhands said:
Some people don't get the idea of a petition :rolleyes:

Bless him.

"Charles Ball No No No, McGoo in. a stupid idea this petition is in my opinion NO NO NO NO NO"

You sign a petiton to show support - If you don't sign it shows your not in support.

Just did it too take the piss. :jester: Magoo in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here