Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Magoo out petition

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
vulture said:

Oh well, that's it then, he'll have to go now!

Silent Bob said:
Why do you think Mark McGhee is a good manager?

Yes, he is a fine manager :) He is working under unbelievably difficult circumstances and what's he's acheived over the last 3 years has been phenomenal. If you've spent that time bitching and whingeing, then I pity you - it may take a very long time before McGhee, or any other Albion manager that comes after him, matches an acheivement of successive seasons in the second tier with our joke infrastructure.

I've appreciated and enjoyed that success, more fool you that you haven't :smokin: :drink:

Last edited:

vulture said:
You are really pissing me off LI.Tonight is not the night for your shite

Be my guest, make me the scapegoat if you like - it'll be a change of the broken record about McGhee, Henderson, Oatway that passes for informed comment for some on this website :wave:

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
London Irish said:
Be my guest, make me the scapegoat if you like - it'll be a change of the broken record about McGhee, Henderson, Oatway that passes for informed comment for some on this website :wave:

No-one is making you a scapegoat, you just seem to be pissing everyone off with your incredible patronising ability.

Some of us may not like all of the 'broken record about McGhee Henderson and Oatway', but we don't feel the need to make an oh-so-funny put down at the offender after every single bloody post.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Withdean Wanderer said:
No-one is making you a scapegoat, you just seem to be pissing everyone off with your incredible patronising ability.

Some of us may not like all of the 'broken record about McGhee Henderson and Oatway', but we don't feel the need to make an oh-so-funny put down at the offender after every single bloody post.

100% Correct :clap: :clap: :clap:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
London Irish said:

Li we have just lost 5-1 come bottom of the league and seen the worst game in many years we have the right to be pissed off.
But when you talk about broken records all I can say to you is people in glass houses should not throw stones

Withdean Wanderer said:

Fair enough, feel free to make another personal attack on me any time you like, "patronising", blah, blah - you won't stop me having my say about McGhee but have a damn good try fella :salute:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
vulture said:
Li we have just lost 5-1 come bottom of the league and seen the worst game in many years we have the right to be pissed off.
But when you talk about broken records all I can say to you is people in glass houses should not throw stones

Everyone knows

Vulture = loyal ARS member and Albion ultra

London Irish = A prick who jumped on the bandwagon a year or 2 ago and has no relevance to Albion supporters at all.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
London Irish said:
Fair enough, feel free to make another personal attack on me any time you like, "patronising", blah, blah - you won't stop me having my say about McGhee but have a damn good try fella :salute:

That post, and perhaps more importantly that smiley are another perfect example of why i'm talking about - it's almost as if you WANT people to have a go at you!

I DO NOT MIND PRO-MCGHEE POSTS, and i'm sure i'm not the only one - This is an internet message board, with everyone having contrasting opinions, to a certain extent. If we all agreed, then this would be an exceedingly dull place. But the way you put things forward sometimes - is there really any need to be so damning of even the slighest anti-club remark??

vulture said:

Yeah, yeah, but what's the f***ing tragedy all about then? Today's game was absolutely MEANINGLESS! Get a grip, it was a shit 85 minutes, but I saw plenty of gallows humour when Doug Loft scored, anyone who thinks that game has any bearing on what will happen next season is mad, team-rebuilding will be, if anything, accelerated by what we saw today, not hindered. The performance of our defence was inexplicable, but we all know McGhee can organise teams to defend in League 1, we went from January to June a couple of years ago with visiting teams at Withdean barely scoring a goal, that bit doesn't concern me in the slightest.

Let's draw a line under this season and look forward to the next where they'll be more of a level playing field. McGhee has done well keeping us at this level for this long and avoiding the kind of embarrassments we've seen today, that's the truth of the matter.

Last edited:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Ernest said:
Everyone knows

Vulture = loyal ARS member and Albion ultra

London Irish = A prick who jumped on the bandwagon a year or 2 ago and has no relevance to Albion supporters at all.

The lord has spoken :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
London Irish said:
Yeah, yeah, but what's the f***ing tragedy all about then? Today's game was absolutely MEANINGLESS! Get a grip, it was a shit 85 minutes, but I saw plenty of gallows humour when Doug Loft scored, anyone who thinks that game has any bearing on what will happen next season is mad, team-rebuilding will be, if anything, accelerated by what we saw today, not hindered. The performance of our defence was inexplicable, but we all know McGhee can organise teams to defend in League 1, we went from January to June a couple of years with visiting teams at Withdean barely scoring a goal, that bit doesn't concern me in the slightest.

Let's draw a line under this season and look forward to the next where they'll be more of a level playing field. McGhee has done well keeping us at this level for this long and avoiding the kind of embarrassments we've seen today, that's the truth of the matter.

Ok 1 question for you,when would you start to call for a change of manager next season if things start to go bad?

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
London Irish said:
Yeah, yeah, but what's the f***ing tragedy all about then? Today's game was absolutely MEANINGLESS! Get a grip, it was a shit 85 minutes, but I saw plenty of gallows humour when Doug Loft scored, anyone who thinks that game has any bearing on what will happen next season is mad, team-rebuilding will be, if anything, accelerated by what we saw today, not hindered. The performance of our defence was inexplicable, but we all know McGhee can organise teams to defend in League 1, we went from January to June a couple of years ago with visiting teams at Withdean barely scoring a goal, that bit doesn't concern me in the slightest.

Spot on.:clap:

vulture said:
Ok 1 question for you,when would you start to call for a change of manager next season if things start to go bad?

What do you care? I'm a fan of a fecking CLASS rugby team and my views have no relevance! :lolol:

For me, play-offs will be a bonus next season. The team needs a big overhaul and I foresee a season like Micky Adams had at Withdean 1999-2000, team-building to find the right combinations. It might be a bit boring for the adreinalin junkies that make up the Albion's fan base, but too bad, footballing reality had to bite eventually! I'll be there, geeing on our midtable mediocrity (probably, but who knows McGhee might work a miracle quicker than that and get us play-offs). Anyways, a season of hope and progress - and crucially, FALMER!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here