Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Madeleine McCann's birthday today.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
how long has keith bennett been missing no one slags his very working class northern mum off for banging on about it and being on telly. after 40 odd years.

i hate madeline mccann threads and try to keep out of them but just have to raise a point here.

Ben Needham went missing in Kos in 1991 aged 21 months and his parents are still trying to find him.

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Yes you are. Do you know what the devasted McCann's intend to spend the profits on? I don't picture it being for luxuries.

Good luck to them in their quest for the truth. Wouldn't wish their loss on anyone.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Poor kid, taken from your bed and your Mum in the middle of the night, she must have cried her heart out and is probably mentally scarred for life. If she ever turns up at least she knows her parents spent their entire time apart looking for her.

Whether or not people agree with it (and I doubt anyone knows the truth) you can't fault the McCanns for trying everything to keep this in the public eye.

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
I have the deepest sympathy for the parents, and like everybody else hope that they are reunited with their child.

HOWEVER, part of me can't help wondering whether if the McCans were a working class family on a package holiday to Spain and had left their children in a room unaccompanied and had this happened that there would be a much different slant on the story. I'd imagine people would be spouting the usual tripe about not being 'fit' to raise children and why social services were not involved.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I am not sure what to think, but I know as a parent I wouldn't wish it to happen to my worst enemy. Hurspierpointseagulls, you should be f***ing ashamed of yourself. I have not been on here long, and am not in the habit of slagging other people. But some of the shit you post beggars belief. Are you really an odius little prick or is just on NSC?

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Why on earth would they write the book in the first place? It's not as if they have not had hundreds of opportunities to get their message across to their media chums already over the last four years.

If it had been a family from the scrag end of Brighton and the mother had not been lens and microphone friendly MILF this story would have disappeared without trace.
Correct

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I'm not a parent but even I can understand why the McCanns won't move on, I know I wouldn't.
As a parent I wouldn't, and didn't, ever leave my kids unattended at home let alone another country. Just so I could go out. That poor little girl is angelic and would never have been out of my sight.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
What a shame NSC allows low-life scum like HurstpierpointSeagulls, to participate.

:lolol:

Why thank you. That said, if I ever need some motivation to post more drivel on threads, you have certainly provided it, thank you.

If anyone wants to buy her a cake or presents, PM me and I can ensure they are passed along to her in her dungeon.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I don't even understand what those results are meant to mean..

When it said the dog "marked" an area behind the sofa, it means that the poorly trained crime dog had urinated - possibly contaminating evidence. The dogs used in Portugal are ex-strays whom have led a nomadic existence, eating scraps of tapas and spend most of their woken hours scratching to remove fleas.

In the UK, we use pedigree dogs, fed steaks from the finest free range heifers and have regular pedicures and steam treatments.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I just hope the poor little mite didn't / hasn't suffered too much. If she is alive, I hope she can get re-united with her Mum and Dad as soon as possible. And if I were her Dad, I wouldn't give up to the end of my days trying to find her.

Yes, with hindsight, the McCanns' idea of childcare that night fell below the standards I set myself when my kids were little, but it's still an awful thing that's happened to them - I would really like them to be re-united with their daughter..................but I'm not hopeful, I'm afraid.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Why on earth would they write the book in the first place? It's not as if they have not had hundreds of opportunities to get their message across to their media chums already over the last four years.

If it had been a family from the scrag end of Brighton and the mother had not been lens and microphone friendly MILF this story would have disappeared without trace.

Is the correct answer btw

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here