Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Madeleine McCann's birthday today.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i was really glad that in the mccanns desparate search to find their daughter, kate appeared on the front page of tuesdays sun accompanied by the world exclusive headline that she hadn't been able to make love to gerry for months after the dissapearance

im sure that having her sexual exploits plastered out in public will play a vital role in helping to find the kid. just as a book and the rumoured movie (which seems to have thankfully been scrapped) will do as well

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Go to a meal and leave a child on it's own. The parents should be f***ing well locked up for neglect!!!!

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
You are in fact spot on, well done :lolol: Although I don't fit the stereotype of chavvy inbred (I personally believe)

It's odd but , honestly, I have you down as a Stephen Griffiths (the crossbow killer) type of character but with less charm and brains.

There's very few people in this world that I take an instant dislike to you but you are one of them. Sadly, your internet persona sucks. I really hope you're not like this in real life.

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
The McCann's made a mistake that night which they'll live with forever,
but it still took a one in a million chance that a pervert happened to be passing or stalking, and got what he wanted.

Don't blame them for trying everything they can to keep the publicity up for their loved one. Portugese Police paused case ages ago.

In response to someone's point about the Media favouring them as non-working class:
The stronge Scottish & Liverpol accents don't suggest middle-class backgrounds in the slightest. More a case of working-class made good in making it professionally.
An irrelevant point.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Announced tonight that Scotland Yard will review and investigate this now.

Will SY prove or disprove the 'They done it' conspiracy theorists..

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Announced tonight that Scotland Yard will review and investigate this now.

That's probably overstating their involvement. SY have been asked to "cast a fresh eye" over evidence. It is still under Portuguese jurisdiction.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
For posting it? It is actually a f***ing sick video though, not sure if it is meant to be funny in some way? But it fails.

Everyone knows perfectly well that your posts are generally designed to provoke reaction, rather than being a true reflection of your no doubt tiresome and friendless personality. However, without wishing to sound as though I'm some sort of spokesperson, if you're going to carry on your pathetic tirade of attempted shock, at least have the decency to go about it with the slightest hint of wit or knowingness. Frankly, you are the least amusing, least relevant, and most odious person on NSC - and that is saying something!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Everyone knows perfectly well that your posts are generally designed to provoke reaction, rather than being a true reflection of your no doubt tiresome and friendless personality. However, without wishing to sound as though I'm some sort of spokesperson, if you're going to carry on your pathetic tirade of attempted shock, at least have the decency to go about it with the slightest hint of wit or knowingness. Frankly, you are the least amusing, least relevant, and most odious person on NSC - and that is saying something!

Strangely I agree with every word of that. he amusing this is that our deluded 'Hust' village idiot thinks that he's going to study medicine. The closest he'll ever get to that is picking up hospital waste, something that he's quite clearly suited to.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You are in fact spot on, well done :lolol: Although I don't fit the stereotype of chavvy inbred (I personally believe)
My brother is right. Everyone who lives in Willow Way is a pikey and most of them smell.

I had one of these unwashed scum in my class at school actually. Funnily enough, he couldn't spell either.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
i was really glad that in the mccanns desparate search to find their daughter, kate appeared on the front page of tuesdays sun accompanied by the world exclusive headline that she hadn't been able to make love to gerry for months after the dissapearance

im sure that having her sexual exploits plastered out in public will play a vital role in helping to find the kid. just as a book and the rumoured movie (which seems to have thankfully been scrapped) will do as well

Quite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here