Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Madeleine McCann's birthday today.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A young white girl from a wealthy UK couple's life is far more newsworthy to the press is the bottom line. Sad for all concerned and I believe the McCanns are completely innocent apart from potential neglect / stupidity.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I wish her parents would just f*** off now, she is dead, stop cashing in.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
more to the point they shouldn't have killed their daughter and tried to pretend somebodyelse kidknapped her
That looks pretty libelous, you could probably be successfully sued for that.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Whats this, the script to f***ing trainspoting, keep taking the medicine pal in you fake little Regency world of converted bed-sits, Internet cafés and poncy furniture shops.

ok, so you think the following raises no eyebrows:

1 girl (yes, one) goes missing, and it makes world news for a few years, and then is still front page news over 5 years later. The pope is involved, the same photo of her is always involved (with funny eye), she is in at least one newspaper every single day.....all the while many children go missing and are also killed in illegal wars. The parents have links to powerful people.

I could send you information on satanic child sacrifice cults, they exist more than you would ever know (look to america's cult awareness movement and who helps promote this). It all fits very well.

also, i take no medicine, certainly do not live in a bedsit, never use internet cafes, and never goto poncy furniture shops.

....I also certainly do not live in the small minded right wing middle class shithole that is burgess hill......where the daily mail and vauxhall vectras are in abundance.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
This, in buckets. Personally, I don't have any doubt at all that they accidentally ODd her on sedatives so they could have a nice night out without either using a babysitter or being disturbed, then went equally over the top on their "OMG she's missing" stuff in order to cover their trails once it had all gone wrong. And it's worked a treat.

Then they - unlike say, the parents of hundreds of other missing children who behave quite differently - can continue to pass themselves off as innocent parties just by conducting a series high-profile publicity stunts years later about continuing the hunt for poor little Maddie or some such, as well as blaming police who are of course bound to be incompetent by virtue of being foreign. Et voila.

(I could be wrong of course but that makes sense to me anyway.)

That's pretty much how I see it.

High status and wealthy people, It couldn't possibly them!

Paid off someone to 'keep quiet' and now they need to claw back some money from book sales.

And the DNA evidence of Madeline's body in the boot of the hire car was pretty damaging imo.

They will take the truth to their graves.

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
Inspection by Sniffer Dog

Location: Apartment 5 A in the Ocean Club) Praia da Luz, Lagos

Participants:
1. PJ - Ricardo Paiva
2. UK Mark Harrison
3. UK Martin Grime, UK Forensic Canine P SM Expert
4. Keela - English Springer

The entire activity was filmed and recorded (sound).

On this date a new sniffer dog inspection was carried out in the apartment mentioned above, with the help of the dog Keela who detects human blood remains. The activity produced the following results:

19.19 The dog "marked" an area of tiles in the living room, next to the window and behind the sofa.

19.20 The dog "marked" the lower part of the left white coloured curtain of the window behind the sofa.

Inspection of the apartments.

Date: July 31st 2007 - 8pm. Report:

Participants:

PJ: Tavares A. & Ricardo P. Inspectors
UK: Mark Harrison, Martin Grime (UK Forensic Canine P SM Expert),
Eddie & Keela (English Springers)
Silvia B. Manager of the Ocean Club complex.

On that date, inspections were conducted in the apartments occupied by members of the McCann family as well as the group who were with them at the time of Madeleine McCann's disappearance. It was only on that date that the apartment, identified as that of the parents, was empty allowing further investigation which was authorised by the respective occupants. Thus, at the appointed time, the search with the dogs began, covering the following apartments:

5A:

From 8.30pm to 9.20pm, the dogs go through.
8.20pm: The cadaver dog, "marks," the couple's wardrobe area in the bedroom.
8.22pm: The cadaver dog, "marks" an area behind the sofa in the sitting room near the window overlooking the road.
From 8.47pm to 9.20pm, the blood detecting dog goes through.
8.10 (should it be 9.10?) The dog, "marks" an area of floor behind the sofa in the sitting room, near the window overlooking the road.

Why was the McCann's reaction to these results, an attempt to discredit the dogs. The dogs were not accusing them of anything. The McCanns could have reacted by saying - at last some concrete evidence.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Why was the McCann's reaction to these results, an attempt to discredit the dogs. The dogs were not accusing them of anything. The McCanns could have reacted by saying - at last some concrete evidence.

I don't even understand what those results are meant to mean..

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
I don't even understand what those results are meant to mean..

One dog found blood behind the sofa in the apartment they stayed in (later confirmed by forensics). Another dog indicated that a dead body had lain behind the sofa and in a wardrobe. The same cadaver dog indicated a body in had been in their hire car and been in contact with items of their clothing.

None of this is enough to accuse or convict anybody but why try and discredit the dogs? The dogs were probably the only ones involved in the investigation who were completely objective.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
This, in buckets. Personally, I don't have any doubt at all that they accidentally ODd her on sedatives so they could have a nice night out without either using a babysitter or being disturbed, then went equally over the top on their "OMG she's missing" stuff in order to cover their trails once it had all gone wrong. And it's worked a treat.

Then they - unlike say, the parents of hundreds of other missing children who behave quite differently - can continue to pass themselves off as innocent parties just by conducting a series high-profile publicity stunts years later about continuing the hunt for poor little Maddie or some such, as well as blaming police who are of course bound to be incompetent by virtue of being foreign. Et voila.

(I could be wrong of course but that makes sense to me anyway.)

Ever tried hiding a dead body?

I have to say I haven't but I was under the impression that it isn't that easy - that the police tend to find it eventually. Not least when it is the highest profile crime case in the world. Do you really believe a couple of tourists in a foreign country would be able to dispose of the body in a way that has eluded everyone?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here