Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lynch

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Kinky Gerbils said:
Coming from someone who demands facts and sauces thats odd.

:)
He has Tommy K on his chips at Withers.
I've SEEN him.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Kinky Gerbils said:
Coming from someone who demands facts and sauces thats odd.

Then again its ok for you to make a claim with out backing it up about the inside workings of the club and not somebody else.

:)
f***ing hell, do you ever read my posts before commenting on them?

1. I said that what I commented about Redknapp was not a fact.

2. I said my argument was circumstancial and not strong.

So of course I can't back my argument up with facts and figures, m'lud. So on that level, I would concede, but that doesn't alter my OPINION that I don't believe Joel Lynch would prosper as well under Redknapp as he might under other managers. Redknapp's track record in actually bringing through good players, keeping them and making them better is not all that grand. That list provided earlier is NOT necessarily testimony to Redknapp's history as a 'nurturer'.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The Large One said:
f***ing hell, do you ever read my posts before commenting on them?

1. I said that what I commented about Redknapp was not a fact.

2. I said my argument was circumstancial and not strong.

So of course I can't back my argument up with facts and figures, m'lud. So on that level, I would concede, but that doesn't alter my OPINION that I don't believe Joel Lynch would prosper as well under Redknapp as he might under other managers. Redknapp's track record in actually bringing through good players, keeping them and making them better is not all that grand. That list provided earlier is NOT necessarily testimony to Redknapp's history as a 'nurturer'.

Is that before or after you edit your posts?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here