Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lynch

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Les Biehn said:
Do you mean What? Kinky is kicking your arse.
Not from where I'm sitting he's not, very far from it.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Man of Harveys said:
Not from where I'm sitting he's not, very far from it.

I think I must have a better view from where I am sitting then.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Is that why you are a moodmeister today?
It's usually listening to the drivel from the kids on here.

That, and I re-start work tomorrow, back at where I was. We're launching a new title upon you all which I can't tell you about. Until Sunday.

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Kinky Gerbils said:
How can you or I know if they had sayed they would not have beome as good as they are now?!?!
Cos Redknapp isn't that good.

And you didn't answer my question. Would you give Mark McGhee the same level of credit you bestow on Harry 'Pisshead' Redknapp for bringing Joel Lynch through? Somehow I doubt it.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The Large One said:

And you didn't answer my question. Would you give Mark McGhee the same level of credit you bestow on Harry 'Pisshead' Redknapp for bringing Joel Lynch through? Somehow I doubt it.
#

I think its quite clear I have in the past.

Not as much as Redknapp due t the fact he has not been here as long as Redknapp was at West Ham, getting that group training with the first team at the age of 15.

I dislike Redknapp, but to say he isnt a good managr is just stupid.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The Large One said:

I would. I think Redknapp and McGhee are good at giving youth a chance.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Kinky Gerbils said:
I didn't say he isn't a good manager.

I said (or rather meant) that he isn't THAT good that the list of players mentioned earlier would not be as good now as if they'd continued their career under him.

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The Large One said:
I didn't say he isn't a good manager.

I said (or rather meant) that he isn't THAT good that the list of players mentioned earlier would not be as good now as if they'd continued their career under him.
]

Are you guessing or is that fact?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Kinky Gerbils said:
#

I think its quite clear I have in the past.

Not as much as Redknapp due t the fact he has not been here as long as Redknapp was at West Ham, getting that group training with the first team at the age of 15.

I am stupid then. I think he is a crooked little shit who buys his way out of trouble, and left Portsmouth the first time and Southampton in a worse state than he joined them.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
hans kraay fan club said:
I am stupid then. I think he is a crooked little shit who buys his way out of trouble, and left Portsmouth the first time and Southampton in a worse state than he joined them.

Look how West Ham diped when he left.

Like I said I dislike the man a lot.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I don't like him and don't think he is the greatest manager but he must have something. Apart from Southampton he has done well at all his other clubs.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Kinky Gerbils said:
]

Are you guessing or is that fact?
Of course it's not a fact. However, I take part of my evidence (albeit circumstancial and not that strong) from the fact that he has not managed any bigger clubs than West Ham - and that was because of his old connections. That appears to be his ceiling.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Kinky Gerbils said:
Look how West Ham diped when he left.

Like I said I dislike the man a lot.

The fact alone that a club dips after a manager leaves is not proof of their skills. In some cases it might be - I expect Charlton to struggle this year.

Take another example. Kenny Dalgleish. Liverpool won the title in his last season. Next year they did poorly. Was that because they didn't have Kenny? No, it was because he left behind a shit team of ageing overpaid has-beens.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The Large One said:
Of course it's not a fact. However, I take part of my evidence (albeit circumstancial and not that strong) from the fact that he has not managed any bigger clubs than West Ham - and that was because of his old connections. That appears to be his ceiling.

So dont you think it was a bit foolish to make such a claim?

like one of the poster above me said he is clearly bent and tht may have something to do with the fact no big clubs want him, and at the time he took West Ham to 5th and Uefa cup place

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
hans kraay fan club said:
The fact alone that a club dips after a manager leaves is not proof of their skills. In some cases it might be - I expect Charlton to struggle this year.

Take another example. Kenny Dalgleish. Liverpool won the title in his last season. Next year they did poorly. Was that because they didn't have Kenny? No, it was because he left behind a shit team of ageing overpaid has-beens.

But that West Ham team was not Has beens - Im sure we will see the same thing at Newcastle with Roeder failing up there.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The Large One said:

Coming from someone who demands facts and sauces thats odd.

Then again its ok for you to make a claim with out backing it up about the inside workings of the club and not somebody else.

:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here