Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lynch

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Kinky Gerbils said:
A bit like Cole, Lampard, Carrick, Defoe and Johnson? We wouldnt want that now!
You set yourself up for these, don't you?

1. Part of a system stretching back 40 years which Redknapp inherited. Portsmouth have nowhere near such a system nowadays.

2. That list consists of players who were no better than mediocre-acceptable players who became excellent players on LEAVING Harry Redknapp's charge; Lampard especially was hilariously over-rated was Mr Pass-And-Point. It is stretching the point to the extreme to credit Redknapp with little more than these different players' emergence - certainly not their standing today.

Clown.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The Large One said:

1. Part of a system stretching back 40 years which Redknapp inherited.

2. That list consists of players who were no better than mediocre-acceptable players who became excellent players on LEAVING Harry Redknapp's charge; Lampard especially was hilariously over-rated was Mr Pass-And-Point.

Clown.

:lolol: :lolol: Yeah, you really showed Kinky there. Just telling someone else they are embarrassing themselves doesn't make it true, especially when you have already made yourself look like a half arsed monkey.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The Large One said:

1. Part of a system stretching back 40 years which Redknapp inherited.

2. That list consists of players who were no better than mediocre-acceptable players who became excellent players on LEAVING Harry Redknapp's charge; Lampard especially was hilariously over-rated was Mr Pass-And-Point.

Clown.

Who he trusted to bring into the first team - o dear :dunce:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Kinky Gerbils said:
Who he trusted to bring into the first team - o dear :dunce:
Redknapp brought these players through, then they and he f***ed off from West Ham at the earliest convenience. To say Redknapp had a say in the talent they have now is farcical.

Incidentally, would you give Mark McGhee the same level of credit you bestow on Harry 'Pisshead' Redknapp for bringing Joel Lynch through? Somehow I doubt it.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The Large One said:
Redknapp brought these players through, then they and he f***ed off from West Ham at the earliest convenience. To say Redknapp had a say in the talent they have now is farcical.

Incidentally, would you give Mark McGhee the same level of credit you bestow on Harry 'Pisshead' Redknapp for bringing Joel Lynch through? Somehow I doubt it.

Just like you are vice versa?
And didnt Harding and Virgo boh f*** off at the first chance they had?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Kinky Gerbils said:
Just like you are vice versa?
And didnt Harding and Virgo boh f*** off at the first chance they had?

TLO, owned again. Thats 2 out of 2 for the day TLO.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Les Biehn said:
TLO, owned again. Thats 2 out of 2 for the day TLO.
Erm, hardly. In fact, you're WAY off the mark.

I do credit McGhee for bringing Lynch through the same way I credit Redknapp for bringing that list through. I never said I didn't credit him for that, nor am I changing my tune. What I said (now for the THIRD time) is that Redknapp has had little to do with those players' cultivation as stars. Nor am I convinced he can do it with Lynch.

Similarly Harding and Virgo (players inherited by McGhee as first-team players rather than Youth Team players) have hardly gone on to become stars, so your parallel isn't really valid.

Do keep up.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The Large One said:

I do credit McGhee for bringing Lynch through the same way I credit Redknapp for bringing that list through. I never said I didn't credit him for that, nor am I changing my tune. What I said (now for the THIRD time) is that Redknapp has had little to do with those players' cultivation as stars. Nor am I convinced he can do it with Lynch.

Do keep up.

You've been owned ya big bitch, now stop ya whinging and backtracking and take it like the baby girl you are.:rave:

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The Large One said:

Similarly Harding and Virgo have hardly gone on to become stars, so your parallel isn't really valid.

Do keep up.

At worst, he'd end up under Harry Redknapp's wing, and Christ knows what would end up happening to him.

seems pretty damming to me.

And your pont was not them becoming stars but the fact they left at the first chance they had!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Kinky Gerbils said:
At worst, he'd end up under Harry Redknapp's wing, and Christ knows what would end up happening to him.

And your pont was not them becoming stars but the fact they left at the first chance they had!

3 out of 3:rave:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Kinky Gerbils said:

Yes, to become the players that they are now - not the lesser players they could have become if they'd stayed under Redknapp's charge.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The Large One said:
Yes, to become the players that they are now - not the lesser players they could have become if they'd stayed under Redknapp's charge.

So it wasn't the lure of a bigger club paying more money that caused them to leave?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The Large One said:

How can you or I know if they had sayed they would not have beome as good as they are now?!?!

o yes you are guessing:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here