Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Luton Tickets

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I hope that at Wemberley all the fairweathers have to sit in the upper deck on their own. :laugh:

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Don't give up hope. We only got our tickets ( also white members ) today, so whats to say yours won't arrive in the post tomorrow ?

Good luck.

Thanks for the encouragement familyman, but have checked my credit card statement and the account hasn't been debited.

Is it wrong to hope for another 2 weeks of snow?

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
any idea what the eta for the buses are? need to meet a mate at the ground who lives nearish and he hasn't got a mobile phone :ohmy:

oh and before the self righteous smug i'm a better fan than you types jump on me, i have been to plenty of away games thanks, just never on the bus! looking forward to it.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
any idea what the eta for the buses are? need to meet a mate at the ground who lives nearish and he hasn't got a mobile phone :ohmy:

oh and before the self righteous smug i'm a better fan than you types jump on me, i have been to plenty of away games thanks, just never on the bus! looking forward to it.

Well if the coaches will be at Pease Pottage around 4ish, will take around 2 hours or so if the traffic is good, so 6-6:30 or thereabouts?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here